Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's avant appeal

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
avant

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:72327663

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (V) | Weapon: tf_weapon_compound_bow

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hi, I just read how to properly make a ban appeal. This is a re-do, with all the proper information now correct. I will re-state what happened. I had just found out about the HUD exploit, where sv_cheats can be turned on to allow for client-side cheats. I decided to test it by changing my cl_pitchup and cl_pitchdown and using it while in the spawn room of a Minecraft World server. I was then banned. I hope it comes across that I had no intention of using it to gain an unfair advantage, I was just testing if it would work. I even chose a Minecraft World server specifically as to not ruin any type of match that would be on-going (those MC worlds tend to be pretty chill and no objective). As well, I never tried to engage with a player or go out of the spawn room with the cheats on. I understand now to never do this again and instead just test if needed on a private tutorial game. I hope I can be unbanned as I really enjoy the gamemodes and servers that BlackWonder offers and this was an honest mistake. Thank you for your time.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It was not the pitchup commands that got you banned, it was the wallhack exploit, for which we don't grant second chances.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom