Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ruriko's first Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruriko.

Scarcely Lethal

Breast

Username: Ruriko.

Name
Ruriko.

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, I do!

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Here, no.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:162608182

Your DiscordID
Ruriko#5230

Have you managed servers previously? I previously staffed back in wonderland and ely, however, I got demoted due to behaviour for one or two months ago.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play and would like to moderate on "BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale", "BlackWonder UK | Minecraft World" and "BlackWonder SG | Orange z7 | 100% Crits | Homing Reflec".

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The reason I would like to become a moderator is that I believe I can become beneficial to the community, I have believed my acceptance can cause a positive atmosphere, I do enjoy playing on your servers, they are full of joy! I feel like I would be a great addition to this community, as this is my first application here, I believe starting in the staff team can create something spectacular. I have much more planned during my time. I have great knowledge of the rules here and would like to help manage the server and keep it clean and fun. I enjoy seeing new faces around here at blackwonder.tf, I’d want to increase that and get the server even more populated.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know:
-
Dee.
- Benedevil.
- Sugeszan.

A long time ago, I would speak to JR and Goldie in the UK Saxton hale server as I would play, they may not remember me, however, if necessary I could help with helping them remember me. Other than that, I have not spoken to any other staff members.

How often do you play TF2?
I play team fortress 2, regularly. I have 5,624 hours on the video game, according to steam.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I will begin with the ways, I would punish.
__________________________________________________________________________|
- Aimbot/hacking: Permanent ban (Evidence required.)

- NSFW sprays/NSFW Decal objector: Warn --> kick --> permanent sprayban/decal objector.

- Avoiding punishment: Warn --> Double the punishment --> Permanent ban.

- Advertising hacks/cheats: Warn --> Permanent ban.

- Toxicity: Warn --> Warn --> One hour mute/gag --> Three hours mute/gag --> Six hours mute/gag --> Twelve hour mute/gag --> One day mute/gag --> Three day mute/gag --> One week mute/gag --> One month mute/gag (Warning for next punishment is permanent.) --> Permanent mute/gag.

- Racism, homophobia, transphobia, derogatory slurs etc... chat/gag: One hour mute/gag --> Four hours mute/gag --> Six hours mute/gag --> Twelve hours mute/gag (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> permanent mute/gag.

- Mic-spam: Warn --> Warn--> Thirty minute mute --> One hour mute --> Two hours mute --> Four hours mute --> Eight hours mute --> One day mute --> Two day mute --> Four day mute --> One week mute --> Two week mute --> one month mute (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> permanent mute.

- Chat-spam: Warn --> Warn--> Thirty minute gag --> One hour gag --> Two hours gag --> Four hours gag --> Eight hours gag --> One day gag --> Two day gag --> Four day gag --> One week gag --> Two week gag --> one month gag (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> permanent gag.

- /calladmin abuse: Warn --> One hour ban --> Three hours ban --> Eight hours ban --> One day ban --> Three day ban --> One week ban --> Two week ban --> Three week ban (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> Permanent ban.

- Exploiting: Warn --> Slay --> One hour ban --> Three hours ban --> Six hours ban --> Twelve hours ban --> One day ban --> Three day ban --> Four day ban --> One week ban --> Two week ban --> One month ban (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> Permanent ban.

- Staff reveal (undercover): Warn --> One hour mute/gag --> Two hours mute/gag --> Six hours mute/gag --> Twelve hours mute/gag --> One day mute/gag --> Two day mute/gag --> Four day mute/gag --> One week mute/gag --> Two week mute/gag (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> Permanent mute/gag.

- Griefing: Warn/slay --> kick (depends on the severity) --> One hour ban --> three hours ban --> Six hours ban --> One day ban --> Three day ban --> One week ban --> Two week ban --> Three week ban --> One month ban (Warning for next punishment is permanent) --> Permanent ban.
____________________________________________________________________________________|

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Hello, everyone!
My name is Ruriko, my name shows "Aspect" on the forums, which awaits changes, I am a college student in England, I enjoy playing football with my team that has been doing successfully so far.
If anyone is hesitant to talk to me, please don’t because I enjoy speaking to everyone, that is one of my hobbies. My other hobby is listening to music that motivates me.
I have a lot of experience with SourceMod, commands, etc... I used to three months ago have people teach me how to use this and eventually, I got the hang of it.
With the demotion, I got demoted back for behaviour, both demotions took in both communities since they are correlated as a "sister" community. I have made significant changes to improve gaining my position back in the time, placed the commitment and determination that I had, however, when I applied back they didn't want me, so I have come to make a fresh start here, I believe my acceptance here can cause a better understanding of where I come from, to gain that second chance because I enjoy what everyone does for all the communities out there and I want to be part of it. I came out from being an immature person when I first joined to being a former staff, I have seen where my future drove me and I'd love to fix it.
I look forward to creating promising changes. Thank you for reading this important information.

Available schedule for moderation:
Mondays / Tuesdays / Wednesdays: 3:25/40 pm to 11:00 pm.

Fridays: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.

Thursdays: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm <-- (break for one hour) --> 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Saturdays / Sundays: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, later within the days, 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.

Additional events/holidays: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, within the events/holidays, 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. (May change depending on the event/holiday time given.)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes! I speak/write Turkish fluently.

Other than that, I thank you guys for reading my application and I hope everyone has a great day!
Kind regards,
Ruriko.

Last edited:

Ruriko.

Scarcely Lethal

Breast

Greetings to you, staff team!
Looking back at the application, I have decided to add further new information for you guys to make a comfortable deliberation regarding me as an applicant.

- Updated "Have you managed servers previously?" (Was going to send this information after a staff response, decided to do it now.)
- Updated "Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know". (Added the staff that I have spoken to.)
- Updated "Is there any other information you would like us to know about?" (Added my available schedule/demotion information.)

My schedule was unorganised as everything was at the same place, so I have sorted that out and managed to share it with you guys without being uncertain. With everything being stated, thank you for your time reading through the application!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom