Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Rules Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

"English only in voice chat" should show up on the Server Rules menu panel when people join a server.

It currently only shows up on the General Rules menu panel at the minute, which people only read, if they go to the Help Menu. This means if someone is to type "!rules" in chat, they won't see it. It also means they aren't greeted with this rule when they first join the server, and thus aren't informed about it.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Adding to that, specific Server Rules (Jailbreak rules on Jailbreak servers, VSH on VSH etc...) should also show up on said Servers,
People have an way too easy excuse by just saying "When I type !rules it doesn't show up" and thus just continue breaking said Rules.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Was writing rude shit here.
Is already done, just not updated yet. Have patience, thanks.
Greetings,
Person that did that like 1 week ago and told everyone in the admin chat that that was happening but just waiting for @2010wolf | Blw.tf to update them on all servers.

Totally not salty... All admins should have known this was already happening and yet 5 or 6 admins posted "agree", when they should have known it was a thing... Totally makes me not feel like no one cares about what I say or mention....

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Was writing rude shit here.
Is already done, just not updated yet. Have patience, thanks.
Greetings,
Person that did that like 1 week ago and told everyone in the admin chat that that was happening but just waiting for @2010wolf | Blw.tf to update them on all servers.

Totally not salty... All admins should have known this was already happening and yet 5 or 6 admins posted "agree", when they should have known it was a thing... Totally makes me not feel like no one cares about what I say or mention....

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Hi. Just want to point out that I am not always online, and when I come online first thing in the morning to a bazillion messages from the night before, I'm not going to scroll through all of them. My @s get lost on the mobile app on Discord and I don't see every post posted on Blackwonder.tf, either. This may be the case for other admins as well.

In short, we're not actively ignoring you, and now those 5 or 6 admins, as well as others in the community, now know that my suggestion will be implemented eventually. No harm done, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom