Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Rules suggestion/addition

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Donators... They make mistakes with their given powers, and yet there is only one place that tells them what they can and can't do, and even then it doesn't give you the list of restrictions. It only warns you that if you abuse the commands, they can be stripped from you with no refunds.

I believe a section should be added to the rules that specifies what a donator can and can't do. At the moment it's only when an admin tells them that something is abusive that they actually learn they can't do something, such as the mic checks.

I've not found anything on the forums other than the disclaimer on the donation page, and even that doesn't tell you what's considered abusive.

Not really much else to add to this; I just woke up and see 2 donor abuse cases for mic checks. Something needs to be put on the forums to give the donators a way to know their limitations other than admin warnings/bans.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

So in short, want to have clearity on what we consider Donator Abuse, in a more noticeable way.
I'm fine with this personally, gives people less excuses for their actions.

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
I too would like there to be clearity on what donors can do as alot of donors seem to have superiority complexs, also thinking they are on par with staff members.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Articles that should be included:

That Donators are not immune to the rules of the server, and will be punished like any other user would if they broke rules.
Donators can and will have their donator rank stripped if sufficient evidence of abuse is found.

Donators cannot perform microphone checks. They must wait until the accused player has failed a round as warden by failing to give any orders. Vote mutes should be started after 30 seconds of a Jailbreak round has passed with no given orders.

Votekicking yourself could be considered abuse as (in Jailbreak) it may force-close a warden menu, map vote menu or the last request menu.

Using donator powers to avoid punishments; this would include using /me to communicate while gagged and using /pitch to create and spam annoyingly loud noises.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

That would come under common sense.

Edit: Thinking about it, people lack the above. It probably needs to be added (post #5).

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Donators... They make mistakes with their given powers, and yet there is only one place that tells them what they can and can't do, and even then it doesn't give you the list of restrictions. It only warns you that if you abuse the commands, they can be stripped from you with no refunds.

I believe a section should be added to the rules that specifies what a donator can and can't do. At the moment it's only when an admin tells them that something is abusive that they actually learn they can't do something, such as the mic checks.

I've not found anything on the forums other than the disclaimer on the donation page, and even that doesn't tell you what's considered abusive.

Not really much else to add to this; I just woke up and see 2 donor abuse cases for mic checks. Something needs to be put on the forums to give the donators a way to know their limitations other than admin warnings/bans.

Definitely. What exactly each command should be used for and when is unclear to new donors and is often a reason for abuse among certain donors. A few non-new donors from my experience are also unclear exactly when to use mute or slay correctly (Sometimes swapping them for each other when the situation isn't right).

100% support the idea of adding a Donor rules section, and this would mean you could be even harsher on Donor abusers, which I'm sure would please @Cammy.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom