Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Rule adjust/change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
So i have been having a lot of problems with this is in the past, but i have been told it isnt in the rules or it just isn't enforced.

so normally what happens, is that a person will gain freeday and choose the heavy class and will continually through out the game lethal taunting the warden or guards. Due to the fact they have free day, they cannot be kos'ed from this and we have to continually lose guards from this. honestly its just really annoying and i'd like for it to be against the rules to taunt kill as a free day.

If anybody would like to add on to this idea or argue this claim, let me know and i'd be happy to discuss this.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I was ingame with you and I did this. Considering that you're freeday, lethal taunting isn't a problem in my opinion. If you don't hit anyone, there's no harm in it, and if you do, it's as if you were trying to kill someone as freeday regularly. I personally don't think it's bad, just a creative way to rebel as freeday.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
it also brings up another issue, if it is seen as a "clever" way to rebel, why are regular reds not able to do this? because its kos and they would be instantly killed, so its not fair to non-freedays. :/

Melectrome

Legendary
it also brings up another issue, if it is seen as a "clever" way to rebel, why are regular reds not able to do this? because its kos and they would be instantly killed, so its not fair to non-freedays. :/
Why is it not fair?
That's the point of freedays! A free-day! Being immune to guards anger, not having to go by the rules and being able to do almost everything as a reward for being a good sport. If they get the tauntkill, they are instantly KOS and they just waste their freeday. No clue why it is a problem for you...

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
Right, but whats wrong with killing them normally without taunt killing? like a blackstab or well timed wrench? I dont have an issue with freedays per say, I just have a problem with blues not having the chance to fight back against it. its like having a gun and having somebody continually trying to stab you but you arent allowed to retaliate?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Right, but whats wrong with killing them normally without taunt killing? like a blackstab or well timed wrench? I dont have an issue with freedays per say, I just have a problem with blues not having the chance to fight back against it. its like having a gun and having somebody continually trying to stab you but you arent allowed to retaliate?

It's more fun to kill them in a very flashy manner. If the whole instant death thing is your issue, you probably shouldn't list a backstab as a alternative way to kill a BLU as a free day. If anything, as long as the free day isn't a robot, a taunt kill is probably actually easier to avoid than a backstab.

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
I have no problem with instant kills, but its incredibly annoying trying to give orders and watching 3 freedays at different positions at the same time. its difficult to figure out what orders to give out and its incredibly distracting WHICH IT SHOULD BE because that is the definitive point of freeday. my whole thing is the fact we cant retaliate. its honestly really frustrating as i am trying to tell reds a rule while also hearing three heavies spam lethal taunts. and avoiding them. thats my only gripe. but i think it would be a lot more fun if i had to keep a eye on my back to a spy and such, that would make it a whole lot more fair for both parties. red would lose freeday and red would kill the warden with satisfaction.

frankie

Uncharitable
If your really struggling with looking behind you then go into a corner where you can see everyone infront

Threshnold

Somewhat Threatening
If your really struggling with looking behind you then go into a corner where you can see everyone infront
understandable reason to do so, but in wide open areas like the main cell area or outside it is next to impossible to leave no blind spots, but that isnt even my main issue. i dont mind having to keep an eye on freedays to keep them from rebelling on me.

heres a scenario

Warden see's a freeday continually attempts to heavy taunt kill him

Warden uses the short stop shove to push him off a platform to die in lava or lazers.

Warden clearly reads rules and it is shown that taunt killing is kos

wouldnt that make it clearly okay then?

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

understandable reason to do so, but in wide open areas like the main cell area or outside it is next to impossible to leave no blind spots, but that isnt even my main issue. i dont mind having to keep an eye on freedays to keep them from rebelling on me.

heres a scenario

Warden see's a freeday continually attempts to heavy taunt kill him

Warden uses the short stop shove to push him off a platform to die in lava or lazers.

Warden clearly reads rules and it is shown that taunt killing is kos

wouldnt that make it clearly okay then?
Say to the freeday that it's freeday abusing because only freeday people can lethal taunt not normal people. Things only freeday's can do not normal people can do is considered freeday abusing in my perspective. It's the same with blocking passways, the guards cant do shit about it if there's a freeday guy blocking it therefore it's abusing and bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom