Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed RPS insta-kills in vsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Title says all, in the Versus Saxton Hale mode most good bosses try to rock-paper-scissors the last enemy on Red to decide the winner, this will just make it faster and counteracts D***s.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This has already been suggested someday somewhere...

But I couldn't find it in suggestion. And I really didn't want to go past page 10.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, it has been declined since not enough people were interessted.

Also, some found it better to not insta-kill the hale. Why? Because sometimes, you just killed everyone but one person with 15k health left. Why risk it in a 50/50? They should be the one who should get lucky enough times. Because let's be real, there are very, very few people who can solo an experienced 15k Hale.

Edit: HA! Found it! *blows of dust of the thread* ... according to this, it should have been already implemented? @Benedevil

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
This has already been suggested someday somewhere...

But I couldn't find it in suggestion. And I really didn't want to go past page 10.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, it has been declined since not enough people were interessted.

Also, some found it better to not insta-kill the hale. Why? Because sometimes, you just killed everyone but one person with 15k health left. Why risk it in a 50/50? They should be the one who should get lucky enough times. Because let's be real, there are very, very few people who can solo an experienced 15k Hale.

Edit: HA! Found it! *blows of dust of the thread* ... according to this, it should have been already implemented? @Benedevil

I believe it only kills Hale if he's down to about 1,000 health. If Hale agrees to RPS, the Hale will usually allow the surviving RED to whittle down his health to about 1,000 before doing RPS.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I believe it only kills Hale if he's down to about 1,000 health. If Hale agrees to RPS, the Hale will usually allow the surviving RED to whittle down his health to about 1,000 before doing RPS.

Taunts do from 460-630 damage (inconsistent af, don't know why), and mostly if you try to whittle down its health like you said they mostly just kill you because they belive you betray(ed) them.
And even if some may view it as pointfarming, I can imagine a D*** to just record the "whittling" part and make a report, not to talk of those calling for admins because they don't know better.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

I might be wrong as I have not once seen a demoknight survive to be the last survivor while still having their shield in tact, but I think they'd still be killed despite their shield.

No, the demo shield gets always hit first aslong as he gets hit by the other team, even due to a taunt.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
As a challenge to myself to practice New Syntax coding, i did this plugin in 15 minutes and tested it after the time ran out, it's working.

CVars:
rpskill_enabled (Default value is 1, obviously determines if the plugin is enabled.)
rpskill_ff (Default value is 0, sets Friendly Fire mode, 0 makes you unable to kill teammates, 1 let you kill them, requires mp_friendlyfire on 1)

Attachments

• RpsKill.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom