Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So, i have seen a lots of players that use RPS with the saxton, they win, and then gets killed by him anyways.

so i thought of, why not just make it an insta kill?

For example:
I want to RPS with the hale, he goes and accepts my invite, we start doing RPS, i win, he dies instantly, or gets smitten, or at the time where the damage is dealt from the taunt's effect, it deals 20K damage to ensure that the hale will die OR the same amount of HP that the saxton hale has.

but if i lose, i will just get killed by the taunt's effect, or i will get smitten.

And yes, i'm fully aware that if you need for example to deal 12500 damage in total so that you finish the contracts, this will be an easy way to do it, and guess what? yes it is, but the chances are very low, probably 1% or less of the players would actually try and do that instead.

TL; DR
Make the RPS in the VSH servers insta kill the loser
keep in mind this is only between the regular players and the saxton.
as obvious as it is, if a regular did it with a regular, nothing will happen, no one will die.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It would be fun but note that if people find out it's an easy way to finish contracts, that they might get on there with friends and do it between themselves?

But idk that much about Contracts. c:

Sakuya

Trickster
Umm always how I did rps before with Hale is we played until one was killed so I guess make sure you have your lucky underpants on to win rps enough times in a row to kill Hale

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Saxton shouldn't be someone who you can just kill with 1 taunt. I think it's perfectly fine this way. If you're 1v1 against the saxton and you get scared and want to take your chances it shouldn't be 50% that you kill him. If you want to kill the Hale with rps then go ahead and win 3 rps in a row and then it's "deserved", you can say someone is watching over you. And I don't mind if the hale gets scared after he loses 2 rps and kills you, you wanted to rps not the Hale, if he chooses to kill you it's your fault in the first place.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Not something that can be done with cvars, and is extremely little gain for the effort required.
I agree with Buster as well, that it shouldn't be a simple 50/50 to one-shot Hale.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Saxton shouldn't be someone who you can just kill with 1 taunt. I think it's perfectly fine this way. If you're 1v1 against the saxton and you get scared and want to take your chances it shouldn't be 50% that you kill him. If you want to kill the Hale with rps then go ahead and win 3 rps in a row and then it's "deserved", you can say someone is watching over you. And I don't mind if the hale gets scared after he loses 2 rps and kills you, you wanted to rps not the Hale, if he chooses to kill you it's your fault in the first place.

Also, i forgot to mention, that this would only apply when there are 2 or less regular players that are alive,
so if there are 3 or more players, and the hale did RPS, he won't die instantly, instead just the normal damage from the RPS.
------------
Oh and, the fact that you challenged the hale to RPS him cuz you literally have no other choice to defeat him, is pretty much up to the saxton, knowing that he might lose the round if he lost the RPS, or win it if he won the RPS.
it's pretty much just up to him, so i don't really see how is it "my fault in the first place" when he could have just not taunted with me and killed me instead.
------------
Again, yes i know this is a way to **one-shot** the hale, but again, it's the hale's choice if he wants to get a chance of being one-shotted or not.
------------

Anyways, if this doesn't get applied on the servers it won't matter that much really, i just thought that if it was it would be a cool-ish concept.
maybe that's just me.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
A server i used to be Admin on (or still am, but inactive as hell xD) had a Plugin that automatically kills you, no matter if you won or not as well as letting the hale alive and saying in chat "No RPS with Hale"

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I wrote a plugin for it in my Computer Science class, but am not sure if the majority wants it, so I added a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom