Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RookieCookier's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieCookier

Username: RookieCookier

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? RookieTheCookie

Who has punished you?
Do not know

Why were you punished?
Retiring as warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My warden command gui disappeared from my screen, so I asked how to get it back. Nobody would answer (but one person DID answer with "!wff" and since I was a gullible newbie, I typed in the command, but then quickly typed it in again). Since this is would be unfair for the other guards (since they just have a "warden" that cant do anything), I retired.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This will likely expire before I can properly respond to it, but I'll keep it open until then anyway. I will explain the punishment and attach a demo tomorrow. In the mean time I'd strongly recommend going over our jb rules, so you can see both what prompted your tban and hopefully what to avoid in the future.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Unless the red in question is a staff member and is addressing you as such, you really should disregard most of what they say. To your credit, you did disable friendly fire before anyone was killed, but the fact that you retired simply because you didn't understand how the menu worked (then bragged about how you could simply rejoin to get around the teamban, which didn't work, imagine that) shows that you need more experience being on blue. Read those rules I mentioned earlier and stay on red for a bit to get a feel for how the game works, and stop retiring from warden, please.
Tick 10000 (its a coincidence I swear)

Attachments

• cookiemonster.dem
    4.6 MB · Views: 81
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom