Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ronald McDonald's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald McDonald

fyeAlex

Username: Ronald McDonald

Name
Ronald McDonald

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I do not, although if I'm dedicated to a server (which I am) I am very active.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes, although I didn't know about it. I'm pretty sure it was a false ban since I never remember teamkill anyone.

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:222212354

Your DiscordID
Ronald McDonald#2940

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on jailbreak since it's my most favourite gamemode.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
First things first, I would love to become a staff to help out the community, I've always been a helpful guy I also love to be positive. I've seen people rulebreak whilst there are no admins online and usually we have to wait a long time just for someone to get there. I am really active which I think would be a great addition since I can punish many rulerbreakers faster. I think I've dedicated enough to the server to moderate, I read the rules quite a few times to make sure my understanding of the rules is perfect. My dedication is what stands out, if I get a chance at moderator and to help the community, I will be very professional and helpful. Although I am jokative which means I'm not boring and bring a smile to the community.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Very often, basically everyday unless I get a long trip, although that is very rare.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If there are people who mic spam, I'd usually give them a warning first unless they are spamming racial songs. Mute if they are screaming into the mic, of course I would give them a warning. If there is someone cheating, that is obviously a ban. Breaking BLU or Warden dedicated rules would varying on what rule they are breaking. MFK - Ban, no mic whilst on BLU - Switch their teams and give them a warning, if they come back and get picked warden and don't talk again - guardban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes, first of all, I used to be a staff in two other games, including: Minecraft, garry's mod, On Minecraft I used to be a really good staff, well that's what I think atleast, I got to manager until the server had to shut down due to the owner "Not having the passion and the drive to continue". I was also a staff-manager on a garry's mod called OGL. I was very respectful and helped the community out a lot. I also used to know a lot about how garry's mod works which added a big advantage, same for TF2.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

playtime.PNG

This is far from 3 days of playtime
ban.PNG

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Also, I don't know if the status of your playtime resets, but I remember playing a super long time ago. In 2017 I'm pretty sure. Also, I had no idea I had a ban, sorry.
The question about gametime states in the last year, bur since you have a recent punishment we will be closing this app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom