Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Romy's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romy

Strange
User name: Romy

Name
Romy

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? blackwonder & wonderland

On what servers do you usually play on? blackwonder

Why would you like to become an admin? im gona ban friendly player in VSH server

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? 2/3 days

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play just keep watching it

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello, I'm going to assume that this is your SteamID.
STEAM_0:0:209021605

Now I was surprised when checking your bans from your SteamID, not because you had a 120 month ban since that was from a console, but specifically because you just tried to bypass a punishment TWICE with two different accounts.

Your bans from the same IP Address

I don't know why you could not had waited for a day but you clearly showed me that you are far too impatient which can be seen in this application as well since you clearly couldn't be bothered to actually put in the effort.

While still talking about your bans related to your SteamID, I had managed to dig up more incredibly recent punishments from other communities which I would love to have an explanation for.
Skial
Wonderland
(My point had been further proven that you are impatient considering that you also attempted to bypass a punishment in Wonderland)

I'm starting to believe that the only reason why you had decided to create an admin application is specifically because you wanted to remove the bans that were initiated towards you and nothing else, why I thought this is because you literally made an application after you had been banned twice for trying to bypass your punishment and that you are currently punished. Now finally, to your extremely short application.

Which servers have you previously managed? blackwonder & wonderland
You are currently banned in both Wonderland and Blackwonder for the same reason, you are also making an admin application here which clearly shows that you did not manage our servers. Do, however, show me that you are infact an admin of Wonderland since you had stated that you had managed their servers. Otherwise, I'm going to assume that you did not quite understand what the question is asking.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play just keep watching it
Watching what? Watching YouTube?
The fact that this is literally the ONLY thing you had typed for what YOU WOULD DO is honestly disappointing. Would you really just watch them continuously break the rules and do nothing about it? What about the very fact that your only reason as to why you wanted to be an admin was because you wanted to ban friendlies on VSH? Which, by the way, is an extremely short and dull reason.

I do hope that after reading what I had typed, that you would attempt to edit your application and actually spend the time to put in more effort in your application and use the rules for your punishments because there are A LOT that you had missed, in fact you did not even put down ONE rule.

-Support
Have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom