Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Rock, Paper, Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

I'd assume it as an AFK taunt, seeing how you're standing still the entirety of the taunt.

EDIT: Never mind. A lethal taunt is a taunt that can kill other players. RPS can kill other players. Although you're still the entirety of the taunt as I said, it's still lethal.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Correct me if I'm wrong, but RPS kills only if you lose a match. That means you need to actively go up, press G, and hope RNGsus loves you.

In my opinion, a lethal taunt should be classified as a taunt that forcibly kills somebody. This would include the Ubersaw or Huntsman taunts. Something like RPS should be considered something along the lines of Russian Roulette game rather than a lethal taunt.

Luna

Mildly Menacing

legend

Correct me if I'm wrong, but RPS kills only if you lose a match. That means you need to actively go up, press G, and hope RNGsus loves you.

In my opinion, a lethal taunt should be classified as a taunt that forcibly kills somebody. This would include the Ubersaw or Huntsman taunts. Something like RPS should be considered something along the lines of Russian Roulette game rather than a lethal taunt.
50/50 chance. A lethal taunt classifies as a taunt that can kill a player. One of you is going to die. I understand your point though.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
50/50 chance. A lethal taunt classifies as a taunt that can kill a player. One of you is going to die. I understand your point though.

I think the idea behind the thread is because of the rule in Jailbreak stating lethal taunts is KOs. If a warden killed me for using this taunt where you both have to agree to potentially die rather than just being a flat out attempt to murder somebody it'd feel unreasonable, at least to me.

I understand that you're saying though, the taunt does indeed cause death, just not in the same fashion as taunts like Pow or the Gunslinger.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Also, if you walk up to a prisoner to accept their RPS, you better believe you're getting smitten or otherwise maimed by other prisoners before needing to worry about losing the coinflip itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom