Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Rock, Paper, Scissors command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandpa Solider

Unremarkable
So I've been thinking for about 3 minutes and I've realized (with the help of the Blackwonder steam community and Ben's idea to suggest this) to have a command for rps such as !rps or something like that. It works just like the !taunt command in other servers but this one just lets you rps against a person of your choosing, simply by typing !rps in chat and a list of players in the server shows up and you select the player who you want to settle things like gentlemen with. When the player that typed !rps in chat selects the person they wanna play against, another list shows up with three options; Rock, Paper and Scissors. Here, you select one of the mentioned options and when both players make their selection, the chat reads something like:

Said Player1 chose Rock
Said Player2 Chose Paper
Paper beats Rock
Said Player2 Wins!

Keep in mind that the players' selections don't show up until both players have made a selection.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

Can't you just use the taunt? It should work on most servers for the most part..

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Can't you just use the taunt? It should work on most servers for the most part..
Problem is that not everyone has the taunt, which is why a command like /rps was suggested.

I support this idea cause it helps make rounds a lot easier or is just a good distraction for when you're dead.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
We obviously won't give you the taunt like some other servers, because Valve wouldn't necessarily like that. But this could be a viable option for f2ps on servers like deathrun, where people often decide who goes first by rps.

EDIT: @Steve Harvey Oswald ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom