Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roblox is a gooder vision of Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
I am famous kid named lainslayer12309 and i think roblox is beter then Minecraft.

Roblox removed tix becase the campony is lossing monye and so they only leaved robux in which you can buy gud things in which you can buy morer hats and cloths.

Roblox has more lvels or paces to go than Mincraft where you have to put in the server in Playermulti in order to play good game.

Dish is my argument on why Robox is beter then Minecraft, hank you for looking at this ting.

(Bad grammar was used on Purpose to show why kids like this game)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
1487911170602.gif

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

if you dont buy anything or hats in the game, people will just make fun of you or call you nub...
(i have bad grammer i know :^))

jourrapide

Uncharitable
I am famous kid named lainslayer12309 and i think roblox is beter then Minecraft.

Roblox removed tix becase the campony is lossing monye and so they only leaved robux in which you can buy gud things in which you can buy morer hats and cloths.

Roblox has more lvels or paces to go than Mincraft where you have to put in the server in Playermulti in order to play good game.

Dish is my argument on why Robox is beter then Minecraft, hank you for looking at this ting.

(Bad grammar was used on Purpose to show why kids like this game)

Shut adn gibe me free robox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom