Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Rmove rtd from jb

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
eeeeeh, to be honest i don't know how it affects JB.
and since i didn't play JB for ages now, i would like you to give us some examples of how it's unbalanced.
and thank you.

Last edited:

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

eeeeeh, to be honest i don't know how it affects JB.
and since i didn't play JB for ages now, i would like you to give us some examples of how it's unbalanced.
and thank you.
For example prisoners can receive sentry spawns,no clip ,dispensers 100% crits, invis, deadly voice,time bomb+fire bomb, +100% speed, fast fire speed, explosive arrows and homing projectile's to say a few.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

And on blue fighting a direct hit Solly with homing prjectiles is quite difficult.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
For example prisoners can receive sentry spawns,no clip ,dispensers 100% crits, invis, deadly voice,time bomb+fire bomb, +100% speed, fast fire speed, explosive arrows and homing projectile's to say a few.
i'm pretty sure we can remove some of these from the RTD.

but to be honest i really don't think rtd should be removed at all, since for normal players, the chance of getting a bad RTD is higher than getting a good RTD. sooooo it's really just a matter of luck.

however i can see how it may be annoying trying to control players telling them where to go and then someone spawns a sentry right next to you.

still, that's how this game mode works... am i right? Just try to rebel whenever you can and whenever you want, sooooo that's that...
you don't HAVE to do as the guard says really...

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I've requested a list of RTD effects that should be disabled. I have not received one yet.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I've requested a list of RTD effects that should be disabled. I have not received one yet.
sentry spawns,no clip, invisibility,Deadly voice, time bomb+fire bomb, fast fire speed, homing projectiles.
(that's what i think should be removed.)

i guess that's what really breaks the game, however other things may not be as hard to avoid or counter, like 100% speed, could be countered by a good sniper in the blue team.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

sentry spawns,no clip, invisibility,Deadly voice, time bomb+fire bomb, fast fire speed, homing projectiles.
(that's what i think should be removed.)

i guess that's what really breaks the game, however other things may not be as hard to avoid or counter, like 100% speed, could be countered by a good sniper in the blue team.
Still, +100% speed wouldn't stop a red from jumping the warden before the sniper sees it

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Hey bene i forgot to mention a rtd Lucky sandvich boosts players to a unkillable 1000+ of their base hp + over heal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom