Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RiLander's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiLander

Strange
Username: RiLander

Name
RiLander

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 6 Days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/5092091

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:549742908

Your DiscordID
RiLander.#7491

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Greyclouds.JB

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder JB

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply. I noticed some inactive mods/admin I also think I would be suit for mod the amount of time I am on the game 6+7 hours which is very active. some of my skills I have are multitasking and solving big problems and making them into small problems and fixing them in the end I can control a situation and eliminate the problem also lack of moderation that the server has for example that from time to time there are players: racist, mic spam, xenophobic, transphobic and i do not condone any of that nor is it okay for anyone to be using any sort of that language I play Blackwonder for about 5-6 hours a day which is NAE 11AM-2AM I'm very well known in the server for being funny or handling some rules with my donor and I get along well I have spent 50+ on Donor to make sure no rules are being broken and everyone is having fun rules are to be followed and rules are to be not broken. I also would like to point out past behavior I believe people are able to and can change their behavior in life as well as rules I believe all people can change. My past behavior 2 years ago was very unacceptable. Fast forward 2023 I think my JB skills and my rule enforcing and following rules are very good. And i'll keep doing to keep this jailbreak server ready and fun one thing I would like to point out is some of my goods im very reasonable and i understand both sides of a convo for an example if you are upset with me about something in the past or something now i love to talk and be able to work around the problem and push through and move on from the situation and i respect every bit of someones space and privacy at the end of the day its all about fun and working together

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
nemuru-Dev

How often do you play TF2?
About 5-6 hours a day all week and weekend

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
if someone is mic spamming over a warden and I give him a warning about the mic spamming. and after the warning he does it again he would receive a 60 mins VC Mute. I would Gag for 30 mins if any spamming or racism in the chat or fighting back and forth with each other causing a spam in the chat. cheating should be resulted in a perma ban with the proof of the cheating now if there is scamming going on in the server i think that person should also get a perma ban so it does not affect other people and taking a risk for other people losing valuable items that they own. now making enemies with other admins I think should not happen at all nor be dealt with cause mods and admin should be working together and not be fighting about anything if there is a debate going i think it should involve more than 2 people not just the 2 so more sides can be shared impersonation of admins or mods should be a kick and may join back with the regular name they had or they use on the server. offensive sprays should result in a 2 day ban also may result on the spray you have p0rn etc.. should be a 2 day ban.

JAILBREAK RULE LADDER!

I will list some of the rules I will have if I was to moderate the BlackWonder Sever!

Mic spam, Racism, Slurs, Player Harassment,
1st offense: 1 hour mute
2nd offense: 4 hour mute
3rd offense: 12 hour mute
4th offense: 1 day mute
5th offense: 3 day mute

Cheating
1st offense: permanent ban

Video Proof and evidence would need to be provided unless in game and blatant cheating is not Okay!

Spamming !calladmin
1st offense: 1 hour ban
2nd offense: 4 hour ban
3rd offense: 12 hour ban
4th offense: 1 day ban
5th offense: 3 day ban

Exploiting:
1st offense: 1 hour ban
2nd offense: 4 hour ban
3rd offense: 12 hour ban
5th offense: 3 day ban
6th offense: 5 day ban
7th offense: 1 week ban
8th offense: 1 month ban
9th offense: 6 month ban
10th offense: permanent ban

Advertising hacks voice chat

1st offense: permanent mute

Advertising hacks Text chat

1st offense, permanent gag

Depending on what is said?
Chat Spam, Racism, Slurs, Player Harassment via text chat:
1st offense: 1 hour Mute
2nd offense: 4 hour Mute
3rd offense: 12 hour Mute

Inappropriate spray, Objector, Photo Badge
1st offense: permanent spray ban

Screenshots will be provided

Griefing:

1st nd offense: 4 hour ban
2nd offense: 12 hour ban
3rd offense:1 day ban
4th offense: 3 day ban

Armory Camping- I'll warn them. If they not leave Amory they will end up in a slay.

Delaying the round- if the person is NOT rebelling or hunting for example a rebeller they will end up after one
warning with a slay.

Ghosting- I'll warn the person who ghosted. If he/she continues they will end up in a mute/gag for: 30,60 ETC

Sticky Trapping- I'll ask the person politely to remove the sticky trap without an accident. If the person doesn't react he will be given a slay.

Being AFK- he/she will be put in spectator mode

Non working mics- I'll tell the guy/female with the non working mic to stay out of team blue. If he/she stays he/she will receive a 30 min teamban. If he/she has a better mic he/she can tell me this and I'll revoke her/his Teamban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My last time I was ever toxic in my Favorite TF2 Jailbreak server Blackwonder was about 2 years ago 2021 in my teenage times I enforce the rules in the server and make sure I make a good leader to follow! i hope everyone has a great day thank you I'm ready for the future not the past

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom