Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined RiLander's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiLander

Strange
Username: RiLander

Name
RiLander

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 4 Days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/5092091

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:549742908

Your DiscordID
RiLander.#7491

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I Owned GreyCloudsJB

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder JB

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply I noticed some inactive mods/admin I also think I would be suit for mod the amount of time I am on the game 6+7 hours which is very active. some of my skills I have are multitasking and solving big problems and making them into small problems and fixing them in the end I can control a situation and eliminate the problem also lack of moderation that the server has for example that from time to time there are players: racist, mic spam, xenophobic, transphobic and i do not condone any of that nor is it okay for anyone to be using any sort of that language I play Blackwonder for about 5-6 hours a day which is NAE 11AM-2AM I'm very well known in the server for being funny or handling some rules with my donor and I get along well I have spent 50+ on Donor to make sure no rules are being broken and everyone is having fun rules are to be followed and rules are to be not broken.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Lucas-Dev
Good guy has helped me with my own JB server which is GreyClouds also has helped me to get in touch about one of my false bans they did get handled and I do appreciate

How often do you play TF2?

About 5-6 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
if someone is mic spamming over a warden and I give him a warning about the mic spamming. and after the warning he does it again he would receive a 60 mins VC Mute. I would Gag for 30 mins if any spamming or racism in the chat or fighting back and forth with each other causing a spam in the chat. cheating should be resulted in a perma ban with the proof of the cheating now if there is scamming going on in the server i think that person should also get a perma ban so it does not affect other people and taking a risk for other people losing valuable items that they own. now making enemies with other admins I think should not happen at all nor be dealt with cause mods and admin should be working together and not be fighting about anything if there is a debate going i think it should involve more than 2 people not just the 2 so more sides can be shared impersonation of admins or mods should be a kick and may join back with the regular name they had or they use on the server. offensive sprays should result in a 2 day ban also may result on the spray you have p0rn etc.. should be a 2 day ban.

I will list some of the rules I will have if I was to moderate the BlackWonder Sever!

Mic spam, Racism, Slurs, Player Harassment,
1st offense: 1 hour mute
2nd offense: 4 hour mute
3rd offense: 12 hour mute
4th offense: 1 day mute
5th offense: 3 day mute

Cheating
1st offense: permanent ban

Video Proof and evidence would need to be provided unless in game and blatant cheating is not Okay!

Spamming !calladmin
1st offense: 1 hour ban
2nd offense: 4 hour ban
3rd offense: 12 hour ban
4th offense: 1 day ban
5th offense: 3 day ban

Exploiting:
1st offense: 1 hour ban
2nd offense: 4 hour ban
3rd offense: 12 hour ban
5th offense: 3 day ban
6th offense: 5 day ban
7th offense: 1 week ban
8th offense: 1 month ban
9th offense: 6 month ban
10th offense: permanent ban

Advertising hacks voice chat

1st offense: permanent mute

Advertising hacks Text chat

1st offense, permanent gag

Depending on what is said?
Chat Spam, Racism, Slurs, Player Harassment via text chat:
1st offense: 1 hour Mute
2nd offense: 4 hour Mute
3rd offense: 12 hour Mute

Inappropriate spray, Objector, Photo Badge
1st offense: permanent spray ban

Screenshots will be provided

Griefing:

1st nd offense: 4 hour ban
2nd offense: 12 hour ban
3rd offense:1 day ban
4th offense: 3 day ban

I spent about a hour in discord talking to fellow admins and adjusting my Forum for about 2 hours hope you have a great day!

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No Thank You!

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
1681938951050.png

On top of that, your punishment ladder is severely lacking. I highly suggest re-reading this guide, as well as looking at other applications for inspiration.

RiLander

Strange
View attachment 32007

On top of that, your punishment ladder is severely lacking. I highly suggest re-reading this guide, as well as looking at other applications for inspiration.
Thank you for the response The recent ban was false if you would like to look at it i did talk to lucus and the ban should be removed as well i did show proof. i am also still editing as you typed this!

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Well, its interesting to see that you applied for staff RiLander, well lets look over your application shall we?
racist, mic spam, xenophobic, transphobic and i do not condone any of that nor is it okay for anyone to be using any sort of that language
Ironic, considering your comm logs.
comms.PNG
I'm very well known in the server for being funny or handling some rules with my donor and I get along well I have spent 50+ on Donor to make sure no rules are being broken and everyone is having fun rules are to be followed and rules are to be not broken.
Ironic, considering your teamban logs.
teambans.PNG

RiLander, I'm going to be completely blunt with you. I do not believe you should be staff. You have displayed you are incapable of following the rules on numerous occasions, and have displayed on equally numerous occasions that you are way too immature to be trusted with any sort of staff perms. This was especially exemplified with the whole ana overwatch situation in the discord around a week and a half ago with you and the rest of the jb goon squad decided to cause havoc in the discord in requesthelp and go after 10k on alts just because you and the rest of the squad couldn't handle the fact that they got killed by a strict warden. I know the people you hang around RiLander, and I can see from here the havoc you and your friends will create if you get perms and the amount of private staff information that will end up getting leaked to them. If it isnt obvious already, I do not believe you should be staff.

That is all.

Last edited:

RiLander

Strange
Thank you for the response The recent ban was false if you would like to look at it i did talk to lucus and the ban should be removed as well i did show proof. i am also still editing as you typed this!

Well, its interesting to see that you applied for staff RiLander, well lets look over your application shall we?

Ironic, considering your comm logs.

Ironic, considering your teamban logs.

RiLander, I'm going to be completely blunt with you. I do not believe you should be staff. You have displayed you are incapable of following the rules on numerous occasions, and have displayed on equally numerous occasions that you are way too immature to be trusted with any sort of staff perms. This was especially exemplified with the whole ana overwatch situation in the discord around a week and a half ago with you and the rest of the jb goon squad decided to cause havoc in the discord in requesthelp and go after 10k on alts just because you and the rest of the squad couldn't handle the fact that they got killed by a strict warden. I know the people you hang around RiLander, and I can see from here the havoc you and your friends will create if you get perms and the amount of private staff information that will end up getting leaked to them. If it isnt obvious already, I do not believe you should be staff.

That is all.
Correct if you have spoken with any of the admins about my most recent ban it was false and did get handled and removed which is the alting and "donor abuse" and i also spoke with ben and Lucas about the "goon" and ana thing which i was not apart of and i have proven i was not as well as me showing proof to lucas and ben with the reason i was un perm banned if you didnt noticed i had stacked up amount of evidence to get unbanned for the false ban that was put on me if my evidence was not valid im sure i would not have been un banned and if you look at those "ban logs" 2022 which was last year and none of those are recent and its funny that you say ana was a strict warden trick orders are not aloud i recently got her a week ban and me un permed with the video proof that i have i thank you for giving me a reply i wont let your -rep on me trying to help out the community with the inactive mods/admins i hope you have a wonderful day any questions you can DM me!

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Whether out of shame or hiding evidence, he has elected to delete all of his messages in both the blackwonder discord and in dms showing him in a bad light. This is one example of this being the case.
riley.PNG

rilander.PNG

RiLander

Strange
Whether out of shame or hiding evidence, he has elected to delete all of his messages in both the blackwonder discord and in dms showing him in a bad light. This is one example of this being the case.
View attachment 32016
View attachment 32017
We can speak to Lucas & Ben we were actually trying to get the discord messages when I was banned for being a "Troll" from 10k if you did not know when you are removed from the discord all messages are deleted and removed from the sever the top message of the 1st Screenshot has nothing wrong with it also i think this morning i was very nice asking about if you had any more information also if you could talk to 10k about how he told Lucas he changed his mind about me because of the info i gave to him and Lucas aswell i have not hate for the guy nor do i know him you can keep going with these post ill just throw in my proof also the SS dont really help you as much nor do i condone hiding evidence which you are trying to prove could you show the evidence or describe the evidence i am trying to hide or take away? anyway have a great day!

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Below is a screenshot of one of the places your messages were deleted. This was around the time, which @Practical can back up, when according to him you were being annoying about the whole situation in general chat and even joined vc and got to the point where practical had to server mute you in vc due to earape. As practical said himself, you were acting with the intention of being an ass, which is not how a potential staff member should be acting.
rilanderdiscord.png

RiLander

Strange
Below is a screenshot of one of the places your messages were deleted. This was around the time, which @Practical can back up, when according to him you were being annoying about the whole situation in general chat and even joined vc and got to the point where practical had to server mute you in vc due to earape. As practical said himself, you were acting with the intention of being an ass, which is not how a potential staff member should be acting. View attachment 32019
this will be the last time i will be replying to you so again Voice chat saying HAHA 2x is not a mic spam and also again with the no video evidence that you provide or text with the proof of me hiding evidence deleting messages what you are proving right now as we speak is a he said she says also @Practical does not know me nor have i spoke with him once there for he cannot back up anything that you have spoken about on this forum i also notice you pull up "old" things like past logs past bans year ago and little chat things that have no ACTUAL proof once again showing no proof please provide proof before pulling a he said she said thank you!

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Since I was there, you had a heavily distorted voice. I openly insulted you and Practical muted you.
Unless another staff member wants to come forward and state that your messages were purged by them, you clearly have deleted messages in an attempt to hide your terrible first impression on the Discord.

I know that someone purged some of the chat that happened in Requesthelp after a bunch of people were dbanned, but I do not remember if you were included in that purge.

In regards to Crikey pulling up old logs, it's just to show your past behaviour, and with what I've personally seen from you in Discord, you haven't changed much.

RiLander

Strange
Since I was there, you had a heavily distorted voice. I openly insulted you and Practical muted you.
Unless another staff member wants to come forward and state that your messages were purged by them, you clearly have deleted messages in an attempt to hide your terrible first impression on the Discord.

I know that someone purged some of the chat that happened in Requesthelp after a bunch of people were dbanned, but I do not remember if you were included in that purge.

In regards to Crikey pulling up old logs, it's just to show your past behaviour, and with what I've personally seen from you in Discord, you haven't changed much.
Hey buddy i am surely there was 2 fellows in the voice chat which was @Practical and @B0w so i will be gladly to pull up some discord info "what happens when you are banned from a discord sever does the message you sent are saved in there" no they are not they are deleted by the server if you would like to look it up your self go ahead stop using the oh your hiding evidence LMAOO cause obv you are just hopping on a ban waging and old logs doesn't stop a person behavior from changing which was early 2022 mind you its 2023 and i have 0 bans 2 of them got removed talk to ben and lucas about that one because some of the mods dont know how to do the job correctly i already proved to lucas and ben i wasnt the "purge" or the "goons" you guys like to say once again you are hopping on a ban waging thank you!

Attachments

• dsicord.PNG
    dsicord.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 49

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Just so we are clear...

When you are forcefully banned from a server, the admin who does so has the option to delete messages from up to the past 30 days. If you were banned then whoever did so can say whether they did or not. If you left on your own or were kicked though...

RiLander

Strange
Just so we are clear...

When you are forcefully banned from a server, the admin who does so has the option to delete messages from up to the past 30 days. If you were banned then whoever did so can say whether they did or not. If you left on your own or were kicked though...
my point is if my proof wasn't valid I wouldn't of got UNBANNED by the OWNER just so we are clear lmao discord and JB etc... Captin Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom