What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined rikupone's Ban appeal

rikupone

nano

Username: rikupone

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:54309107

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
"duplicate account"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
this ban came out of nowhere 2 years ago and i suspected it was a mistake that would be fixed, but that doesn't seem to be the case. i do not have any alternate or duplicate accounts and have been using the same steam account since 2012, completely clean. i considered i was mistakenly banned because someone on the same ip address as me was playing on blackwonder, but i don't think this is the case because that would lead to many bans. i don't believe i deserved being banned for trying my best to be a clean player with no alts and no bans.

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

You share the same ip as this person who was banned for aimbotting. https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainbowpawJollytail/

This person was banned 2 years ago, just like you. and the steam account was created on the same day as it was banned. and on the next day you tried to connect and got banned for duplicated account.
1624893346056.png
1624893404443.png
1624893515380.png
Question, do you some how know who is the owner of this account? and also this was 2 years ago, why you did your appeal just now?

rikupone

nano

i do not know who this person is, this is my first time learning of their existence. ips get traded around all the time through router reboots, so i think i was just mistakenly given the same ip as this person after they got banned. i could have also been using the same vpn as them at the time but i do not remember. i took 2 years to appeal because i thought it was a mistake that would have been rectified but the ban still stands. i've also not wanted to play on blackwonder servers until recently when i've been playing tf2 a lot more than usual so i've had more of a reason to look into community servers thanks to the current bot problem in casual.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The ban was the very next day of the first one. The probability of an IP getting changed in 1 day and it happening to be to someone in the same area, with the same ISP playing TF2 and using hacks on a blackwonder servers is extremely slim.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)