Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted rey_jazzzy's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey_jazzzy

Username: rey_jazzzy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? id/76561198055975409

Who has punished you?
Server Console

Why were you punished?
Falsely accused of aimbotting.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been part of the blackwonder.tf community for about a year, despite only having a presence on the in-game servers. I've never once cheated in any capacity nor do I have any such software on my computer, however the console interrupted me playing by issuing a permanent ban on the grounds of 'aimbotting' for which I am absolutely not participating in. I understand the system is not entirely perfect, however considering a human eye is much more competent at deducing whether or not a given player is cheating--it's safe to say there is room for false positives. I wouldn't go through the trouble of making an account to use on the forums if I haven't been enjoying my time on your TF2 servers, despite the spray ban I may have been issued, falsely or not.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Banned by the anticheat for ST aimbot.
Please be patient until a manager with access to the anti-cheat logs comes to verify the ban.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It can take some time for the logs to save, but I've checked now and can see the ban is likely by error. Removing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom