Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rex's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

User name: Rex

Name
Rex

Your Age

Your SteamID
U:1:111173141

Your DiscordID Rex#6851

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I managed a tf2 trade server in brazil for 3 months

On what servers do you usually play on?
I play usually in ctf, vsh, jump maps(not a pro),trade servers

Why would you like to become an admin?
I always liked to keep order in the environment in which I play because I know that my fellow players also like an organized environment, without hackers, racists, or provocateurs who use words not suitable for the environment, when I was admin I always liked to amuse the players of the server the way I could, I always tried to punish the height of what the offender did, because I can not banish someone just because they are involved in a fight, I try to understand both sides without pulling the negative side to 1 only , a lot of the time it's the fault of the 2 offenders, I feel happy to be part of a team that shares stories that occurred in the servers during my absence, share good laughs of course

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Monday through Friday from 4:00 p.m. usually until 10:00 p.m. and depending on Sunday the whole day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
The worst punishment I can give would be for a hacker or racist, 1 ban (perm or not depends a lot on the situation) bickering or things like that I take 1 mute for a few minutes for 1 full day, depends a lot on the offender's reaction, but I try to be fair to both sides.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I can only play on brazil servers

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Rex,

I'll be quickly dropping by to take a quick look at your application.
From what I see, you've got no punishments on record, though you've got around 11 hours of playtime on our servers.
1563650202268.png

to me it seems like you play a handfull of servers, which are Turbine, Trade Plaza, Highertower and Dodgeball and 2Fort.
You've been on trade plaza 1 time, and the most played server is Dodgeball with 11 connects.
In general, I don't think you've got enough playtime to be a staff member.
I didn't check your chatlogs, since I don't speak Portugese, but my first impressions are not that good since there are only 15 pages, showing your lack of playtime here on Blackwonder.
And a little note: the SteamID that we usually use is STEAM_0:1:55586570.

Rex

The server was not mine, the name was lord combine I believe, it was from a friend of mine, but as there were some problems, I stopped talking with him and left the staff, I had participated in creating this server from my friend from the beginning giving suggestions and alerting about hackers or players making mic spam, until he had offered me the vacancy of being an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom