Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Revive of the /drop command

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
If anybody remembers, there was a command that could drop credits or items. It was /drop. It would drop a present that can be picked up by anybody who is alive. Just wanna put out a few ideas for it.

1. (The present is dropped where your cross-hair points at). I used to draw with the /drop command so just wanna make that happen o_o .

2. (It can be used as a shop item). I'm not sure if this can happen or not but maybe it can be used as a shop item. You pick a specific amount of credits that you want to use and the presents are spread across the map.

3. (The limitation of credits and credits only.) You can already use the /gift command to give out items. Maybe just make it a limitation of credits only.

4. (Presents increase on how many credits are used). Each 100 credits that are put in the present, maybe the bigger it gets? I would love that so much.

That's all for now.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

It was removed due to an exploit I didn't fix because I didn't have the right source at the time.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
I would love this, it could be a potential Jailbreak minigame for Christmas.

Gift hunt.

The warden has 1 minute to hide a gift anywhere on the map that is not unaccesible and doesn't make reds KOS.

Reds have a determined amount of time to find the present and the winner gets LR.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom