Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Revert back to the old version of bootcamp (jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

The current version of bootcamp we have on jb is a buggy mess and it would be great if we could go back to the old version we had.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Haven't been able to play the new version since it got added pretty sure the problems with the cells and such got fixed but I may be wrong.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Wait nvm bootcamp is not in rotation for some reason I can't find it in the nomination menu or the /listmaps console thing so add it back please.

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

As bootcamp being the only map i actually liked due to the good rebel spots and the space to bhop in, i hope this will be readded. Every other map is just so average in comparison. Why bhop with no space and no where to bhop to?

EDIT: i checked out the new map. seems like the good rebel spots are gone, new map is not as good as the old one imo.

Last edited:

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
As bootcamp being the only map i actually liked due to the good rebel spots and the space to bhop in, i hope this will be readded. Every other map is just so average in comparison. Why bhop with no space and no where to bhop to?
the old map was just a snipers wet dream. it was WAY too open. and bootcamp is like a mid tier map (at most). there are still minor bugs and sure it has a couple custom mini games but thats about it. but i do want an update that puts the name of the mini game above it. while your inside of the massive building none of the games actually have titles, it just leaves you to guess what game it is. (plus to nuke secret is way to easy to do)

Last edited:

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

baisless opinion. the old map was just a snipers wet dream. it was WAY too open. and bootcamp is like a mid tier map (at most). there are still minor bugs and sure it has a couple custom mini games but thats about it. but i do want an update that puts the name of the mini game above it. while your inside of the massive building none of the games actually have titles, it just leaves you to guess what game it is. (plus to nuke secret is way to easy to do)
snipers wet dream benefits both red and blu. If you have half a brain rebelling and getting ammo on red was very easy i dont ever remembering struggling a lot getting ammo on red.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Is the current version of bootcamp in rotation still buggy? From what I can tell v6 was in an unfinished state, but our current version (v6_beta) should be finished.

Gamebanana Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom