Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted ressha's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ressha

nooty

User name: ressha

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:234117701

Who has punished you?
cake

Why were you punished?
Apparently spawn camping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I never sat in front of spawn and never waited for enemies so I can kill them as soon as they get out. I only killed an enemy like 3-4 times while they were sitting at their spawn's entrance not moving and just shooting me so I returned fire. I never restricted them from leaving the spawn. Plus when I tested it once - on your server there is even no damage into spawn and as I was running around the ban seems just irrelevant, i havent seen the clip but if it's longer than like 5 seconds there should be no reason for that to actually be able to be called *evidence*

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

>"It's not spawncamping if I wait a while between kills for people sitting on the ledge upgrading and getting ready to exit spawn."
>"It's also not spawncamp if I shoot into the enemy spawn intentionally and don't actually hurt them because quote on quote spawn protection."

I only killed an enemy like 3-4 times while they were sitting at their spawn
ok.

( I wasn't the one recording the demo as someone sent me it, the person also said you where shooting into the spawn way before the demo was recorded.)

Here's the report:

ressha

nooty

Okay I just watched the demo..
Are you serious? this guy is shooting at me so I shoot back - really? Like really you ban me for spawncamping??I'm sorry but you must've been sleeping while watching the demo..
Anyway its not nice cutting my sentence in the middle making it have a different meaning..
+ what you could have seen in the demo is literally returning fire to a person camping in their own spawn.. and I did that 3-4 times before the demo took place. My ban has no right reason

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
as requested, I have taken a look at the demo and have confirmed that @ressha was indeed not spawn camping. This has been clarified with the affected staff member and has been further clarified to all members of staff for future similar events.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but I hope you could see that the member of staff was only acting upon the clarification of spawn camping there was at the time.

Thanks and we hope you further enjoy playing on our servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom