Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Resizing Torso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
In my opinion, I think that resizing torso is admin abuse. I think this because it messes with the hit boxes. I want to see if others players or admins agree or disagree if that resizing torso is admin abuse. Just to make sure.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Well, in my opinion it's fine as long as you are friendly on the server.

But the hitboxes do not change through a resize I believe.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

The hitboxes don't change but it sure as shit makes it harder to tell where they are. In my opinion, as long as they're being friendly on the server or are in a freeday on Jailbreak then it's fine to me.

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I can only repeat what Timo and Wanka said in that it's a pain in the ass to play against but in a friendly situation it's all in good sport and doesn't change much. Similar to how I've scared people before with hand resize when they think my giant sword can reach the entire length of the ceiling :p

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Depends on the situation really, just like buster said.
also, resize (if i'm not mistaken) will change the hitbox location however resize_torso, resize_head, resize_hands will not change the hitboxes of these parts.

i'd say resize_hands in any gamemode won't matter as much (unless i forgot one where it matters), since it's not a critical or important area of the character's hitbox, unlike the head and torso, head is obviously why, torso because it makes it hard to tell where exactly the head is at.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
^^
When people say someone needs to be more active and he reacts on an OPEN question that was not stated as RESOLVED yet...
I really hate that damn thing called old because this was not at all old...
@Wanka @Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom