Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Resigning

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Heya, guys. So you may have noticed that I've been incredibly inactive lately. Reason being, I've been completely occupied with work. The second year of my apprenticeship is kicking my ass way harder than the first one did, and I haven't had time to play video games at all, let alone moderate on Blackwonder's servers. So, and I realise this is quite sudden and without warning, I'll be stepping down from my position as admin. My powers should be in the hands of somebody who is actually active on the forums and servers. I don't feel I deserve to keep the position at this point, not when I'm so busy and unable to help you lovely folks.

Of course, I'll still be playing Blackwonder whenever I get the chance. These are the best TF2 servers, after all. It was a pleasure being a part of the team. I hope to find the time to get that chance again someday. Thank you all so much for having me. My first time being an admin was a great experience, because of my fellow admins and this community as a whole. I wish you all the very best!

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Even tho I didn't know you I always felt sad when people resigned or left the forum simply because I know how much they participated and helped the community into what it is today. I didn't even get to know ya man. With that being said, I hope we meet sometime and gl with your job.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Even tho I didn't know you I always felt sad when people resigned or left the forum simply because I know how much they participated and helped the community into what it is today. I didn't even get to know ya woman. With that being said, I hope we meet sometime and gl with your job.

Mr.silas

Mildly Menacing
Haven't meet you but hope you get more freetime in the future to return as an admin (if that's possibly) and hopefully get to play with you in the future, Have to you respect that you are willing to resign.
In any case take care and hope to see you in the future :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom