Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I didn't really want this day to come, but it finally happened.

For the past year my attitude in general within the game servers and the forums has been questionable and I've not followed the administrator etiquette at all, causing many people to be at discomfort while I was around them.
In these past four months my mental health has dropped drastically (but I guess it was not hard to tell) and I personally don't think I can control my temper anymore on certain situations were I'm expected by other players/admins to stay calm and focused.

For these reasons I've decided to resign on my administrator position, which is something I should have done a long time ago.
If any of you want to know the reasons I'll be glad to tell, I've hit rock bottom anyways.

Take care.

PD: @RainbowRob

Sorry for being a cunt, you were always nice to me and I completely messed it up.

bye
As I said in DM, I hope we will still talk and that you get better!

Sakuya

Trickster
Damn sucks to see you go Kat and you can always message me whenever for a chat or whatnot.
Hope you get better and best of luck to you!

ʎǝuoɥ ︻デ═一

Truly Feared

nspire

giphy.gif

Kiwi hugs for Tomato

Hope to still see the 'potato' around and get to hear the red/purple hoovy "nom nom nom" his sammich!

Amy

#Wilde
Although we didn't chat much Kat i wish you a fast recovery. If you need something im always here. Whenever you wanna chat about something im a message away. Till then we all hope to see you soon. <3

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
e6e2a9248e.jpg
(photoshop master) [it's supposed to be me being sad but not sure if i did it right D: ]

It's quite sad to see you leave, and i hope you'll be able to deal with whatever you are dealing with <3

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Damn. I personally don't know you that much, but it still makes me sad to see you go, since from what I can tell, you are a good person and are liked by many.

Everyone has faced stress at one point, so it's completely fine that you're feeling that. Hold your own well-being highly, and good luck in the future! I hope you'll be back :)

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I hope U get things sorted out, and get well soon.
Eres uno de los mejores administradores de aqui (un weeb comunista, pero cool como quiera.) Deja de fumar tambien! Jaja

D

Deleted member 2120

Bye Kat. I may not know you but I still respect you.

Oh and this might help you relax a little. I dunno.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I hope U get things sorted out, and get well soon.
Eres uno de los mejores administradores de aqui (un weeb comunista, pero cool como quiera.) Deja de fumar tambien! Jaja

Lo primero no te lo discuto, lo segundo y tercero es debatible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom