Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Resignation as an admin

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hello there you bunch of lovable people

It has been some time since you heard from me, hasn't it?

I came here to tell you guys one thing...

I think the title speaks for itself.

It has been ages since I have been active on both the forums and ingame. I do not see why I should hold the admin title (if I even still have) any longer. Here is a list why I am right now not active anymore:

• I don't have so much time anymore since all that apprenticeship stuff. I also work in a nearby restaurant as a sideline (do you say that?)
  • Overwatch (and other games)
  • I am no longer able to enjoy TF2 as back in the days due the lack of friends playing on the same servers as me (that is also due me not playing very often)
  • I feel overwhelmed by everything I missed since I last looked at this beautiful community
I still love you guys and this community and @Benedevil it is still one of my life goals to meet you in person. It is just that TF2 lost it's touch after years and years of playing it. I will probably still start TF2 from time to time, going to our servers. But besides that, I do not think I will be very active on the forum. Maybe I will come back once I realize that browsing this forum is 10x more interesting that browsing Facebook. The future is not written in stone (Quote by: I do not know that dude who said that). I hope the new generation of admins make the server even more fun and fair than I did.

So yeah... that's basically it. I resign as an admin. Love y'all.

Cya

Malz

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Later Malz, I'm not sure whether or not you remember the interaction we had, but it's not one I was going to forget. You were one of the first to see the potential in me, and approach me in a friendly and professional manner. Though you haven't been around (and who can blame you), this is still a sad day indeed for the blw.tf community.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
HOH!! Yo dassy, i hope you read this at some point...
First of all, HOLY SHIT i miss you so much, i still haven't talked to you for a very very long time, i can't even recall how long, probably even 6 or more months...
I just want to say that i too want to meet you at some point in my life, along side the other lovely people in this community.

Besides...
I am no longer able to enjoy TF2 as back in the days due the lack of friends playing on the same servers as me
It is just that TF2 lost it's rouch after years and years of playing it.

If that is really how you feel, well guess what ;D
Your lovely wolfie-boi made you a brand new gamemode for tf2, it's not popular yet since it was not yet advertised, and it's new as fuck, but if you ever want to know what it is, just click " Here " <---- Everything you need to know about Rocket Pit, it has a TL;DR
AND GUESS WHAT?!?! I MADE MY OWN TF2 MAP FOR THIS GAMEMODE!!!!
So yeah, i'm pretty sure you are hyped as fuck that your best friend did that xd
Of course i couldn't have made this gamemode come true without the help of a few people.

Anyways, i really hope you'll do superb in your life, good luck my dude!
Love ya <3

Last edited:

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Goodbye Malzbier ill take good care of of out baby ;(
CDSq_wuW0AA-Ref.jpg

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Goodbye :'c
You're welcome to come back anytime you want. -cry-

Ay, will do. You will always be that "old" Blackwonder admin that I deeply respect.

Bye mate, gonna miss you! :(

Even though we didn't play much together, I will still miss you. Your input on every topic was worth reading for me. Keep up the great work!

Goodbye lad

Until then my friend.

Sorry to see another admin go... I didn't get to meet you :^(

Some thing are not meant to be... wait, wrong thing to say. I would have also loved to meet all the new players and damn, writing all that stuff just makes me want to stay... but... but... goddamn... I still will resign as an admin. But maybe I'll still visit the forum from time to time (and by that it could differ from months to hours).

Later Malz, I'm not sure whether or not you remember the interaction we had, but it's not one I was going to forget. You were one of the first to see the potential in me, and approach me in a friendly and professional manner. Though you haven't been around (and who can blame you), this is still a sad day indeed for the blw.tf community.

I do. I think I added you to personally interview you about you wanting to become an admin. I always liked the idea to have someone with a brought knowledge of trading in the admin team. I will gladly follow your rise to become a great admin (if you are not one already c:)

TL:DR (serious wolf)

Damn, now I miss you too. Let's talk sometime again over Discord. And I will check that gamemode out sooner or later.

Don't worry, I won't die.. yet.

Goodbye Malzbier ill take good care of of out baby ;(
View attachment 2164

You were one of the last member of the forum I got to meet before I went inactive. Glad to see that you still stick around.

Even though I don't know anything about you I can tell you are a very critical and beloved player of blackwonder and thus show my respect to you and say farewell.

I am an old-timer c: I started being an admin back at Operation-Panda.net. Then went on to Blueprint.tf. Then to Blackwonder. It has been quiet some time. And while my favorite time on servers was back at OP, I loved spending time on the forum. I checked more than 30x a day to see if something new was posted. I still love this community. Maybe we'll meet on a server someday.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
I am an old-timer c: I started being an admin back at Operation-Panda.net. Then went on to Blueprint.tf. Then to Blackwonder. It has been quiet some time. And while my favorite time on servers was back at OP, I loved spending time on the forum. I checked more than 30x a day to see if something new was posted. I still love this community. Maybe we'll meet on a server someday.
Ey either way you were a good dude and you have my full respect and I really will take you up on that meetup on a server one day ;)

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Malz ples....
No make me cri.
Me will miss you
No go!!!
Whose abuse will i have to conquer now?? This won't work without you D:
:(

You do realize this thread wont turn me into trial again

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Malz ples....
No make me cri.
Me will miss you
No go!!!
Whose abuse will i have to conquer now?? This won't work without you D:
:(

You do realize this thread wont turn me into trial again

Honestly, just being here want me to just stay and be an admin, and if it is just for the forums... But honestly, I will be way more busy in two months time. Sure, now I am still able to spend most of my time here on the forum, but soon? I will have my head full of learning new things (again). And what use does an inactive admin have? Little to none. I rarely go to our servers right now (maybe in the future again). If I ever think that I will be active enough to validate being an admin, than I shall write an application again. Until then, I will rest.

TL : DR

TeEmO
sRy
NoT cRy
iT oK
WiLl sTiLl Be ThErE
Yes, I know, everyone will miss my abuse... but sometimes, you just have to let it go, let it go~~~
SrY

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom