Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reset The World for 1.14

Sooner or Later?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
The 1.14 update has rolled around, but our world is full of 1.13 chunks. At some point, we will be resetting the world to generate a new one, so that you can explore all the new 1.14 features, without having to travel thousands of blocks out to find something new.

The poll above is simply if you want us to do it sooner or later. If you would rather us do it straight away rather than wait, please vote as such.

Thank you :)

normie

Totally Ordinary
Man I'm gonna miss my stuff when this world gets reset. I sure had some good stuff indeed.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Does this mean all of our money, faction members, faction power, and spawners will be gone as well?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm guessing that all the world items will be deleted too, like the spawners. I'm not sure about the others, but I really think a full server reset might be cool

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
RIP to the hidden lair directly next to spawn that last I checked nobody has found. Gonna miss it.

That being said, will our inventories be wiped as well, or should I hoard all of the kelp I can while I still have the opportunity?

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
Just to clarify, only the world is getting reset. Money will remain constant, so going on a shopping spree to sell all yo shit as fast as you can, might be worth the doing.

Additionally, Factions will remain as they are, but you will lose any claimed land (Obviously). So there will be no need to recreate your Faction.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

...I see that the world is fucked anyway to be honest.

Having logged in and spawning in a wall to immediately die. So much for my vault.

Heh, nobody found it though.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
What about for those unfortunate souls that have spawned in a wall recently and losing all of their items? I find it a little unfair that due to a bug, all of my rare hard earned items are just gone because I logged on one day and just spawned into a wall repeatedly.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I think, the best way to avoid complications, is to just reset the entire server. Factions, items, inventories, everything

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

Staff Member
Admin
At this time, it would appear to make it fair, for everyone. It would be in the best interest to reset everything. No saving of money or inventories est...

So, the poll above will continue until Thursday the 31st OCT. You have until then to decide. If you want to reset sooner (1st NOV)... or wait a little while longer, to finish projects or building things est... and reset at a later date.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I heard that Minecraft 1.15 will come out soon, I mean, if it does, it would make more sense to reset then, right?

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Another problem I wanted to point out with this was that once 1.15 comes out, mojang will be releasing small patches for the game until they're satisfied with the finally version of 1.15, therefore someone having to update the broken plugins again and blah blah blah diamonds.

Shocking Isnt It

Unremarkable
I'm honestly in favor of keeping balances since I'll lose about $200,000. Also, when the map resets, is it possible for shulker shells become enabled? Shulker boxes would make life a whole lot easier

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

To be honest, raids haven't happened at all on the Server except for the cheating trio that found Jampoint's base.

If raids start happening then sure, shulker boxes should be disabled. As it current stands though, PvP is rare, and there have only been two raids and a one-man siege in the time the server's been active.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom