Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Reporting ThePianoFighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Players Steam ID: U:1:182308397
What was the offence: Sound Plugin Spam
Evidence:
obr9a1mdzm4xow0zg.jpg

6dc8bzx26nuum6gzg.jpg

6x3z22kwr15c6cczg.jpg

nbcfd61ds2aw1l9zg.jpg

iuxy4ie18axugcpzg.jpg

rh9cd97i6l65gdjzg.jpg

Any other information you wish to include: -

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I'm not 100% Sure but I do not think its a offense because you can disable sounds but yeah not too sure and also he is an admin so that's gonna make this a lil hard to me I guess I'll leave it to Bene

CryHoss

CryHoss

oh and BTW all the players asked for the admin to do that m8 and the admin did what we wanted like a real admin should do

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Keep in mind that those who might disagree will often times keep quiet to avoid coming across as spoilsports, or as someone so eloquently put it, 'little bitches'.

Anyhow, if it's an isolated incidence and the sounds (as well as the chat prompt) can be disabled, it's probably fine.

Though of course, like most uneccessary things that can annoy players, it should be off by default.

ThePianoFighter/HHB

Pianorator
well i stopped after people asked me to. but still . why are you reporting me for giving some people a good time on jb? the whole server asked me to do that besides 2 people . and you were one of them . i even told you that you can simply turn of the saysounds with !sounds . i even told you that the 2nd option in the little menu which will apaer , the right one is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom