Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report on Legitwaffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

byrnable

Uncharitable
Who are you reporting? Legitwaffles

What is the accused player's steamID? STEAM_0:0:149865009

What rules has this player broken? Votedodge

Btw, the reason I votemuted this guy was because he freekilled 2 people when he was baiting.

Attachments

• waffles.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 251

Cinnamon

roll
Hi Byrnable! If you could provide more evidence that he indeed did freekill then I can ban him. I cannot punish without clear evidence of an offense, despite what people say in the demo. I hope you understand!

byrnable

Uncharitable
Hey Cinnamon! I sadly wasn't able to get the demo of him freekilling in order to get him banned, I only said the fact that he freekilled was so the votemute made sense, although you can hear people telling others the reason for the vote. The main focus of my report was that he votedodged, which I got evidence of, so he could get punished either way for both rules broken.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Hey Cinnamon! I sadly wasn't able to get the demo of him freekilling in order to get him banned, I only said the fact that he freekilled was so the votemute made sense, although you can hear people telling others the reason for the vote. The main focus of my report was that he votedodged, which I got evidence of, so he could get punished either way for both rules broken.
You can dodge a vote if it was an unfair vote, so unless we have evidence that the vote was just there isn't much we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom