What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Invalid Report On JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Who are you Reporting? kraloginova2006

What is the accused persons SteamID? I coudn't find his ID, the steamID didn't show him +The steam didn't show him

What rules has the reported player broken? VoiceChat Spamming and having an imature voice

Attachments

• voicechatspammer.rar
    808.4 KB · Views: 162

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I checked HLstats for his name as well as the guy in the demo who was teamkilling and insulting, but they show absolutely no trace of the guy you are talking about, neither does google.

Can you check your 'recently played with' tab on Steam?

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I coudn't find his ID
While Viking is working on this report I have to ask you again to not put it in a .rar but just keep it as .dem , and to find his ID back you can just type 'status' in the console. You have to enable console though and then bind a key to it for opening it. When you done that, the status of the players will pop up and behind the name of the reportee is what we need. Something like [u:1:12345678].

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Go to your profile, click on friends and then go to the tab that says "recently played with". For example:
97c008766453b976d86df84ecad496f3.png

Then scroll to Team Fortress 2 and find the account back with that name. For example:
0d66587f2c5dc7970ab61cd2fb570154.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)