Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report on {gpg} Waka Flocka Flame

Status
Not open for further replies.

The West Coast God

User name: The West Coast God (different alias ingame, it changes often)

Who are you reporting? {gpg} Waka Flocka Flame

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder LA | MGE

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:42469166 [U:1:84938332]

What is the reason of the report? Elo dodging, spy glitch, toxic behavior, possibly cheating

As a quick explanation to anyone that doesn't understand mge, elo dodging and spy glitch are two very common ways waka "trolls" people. The elo dodge is for whenever anyone is beating him. Elo is the "score" that is used to give an estimate on someones skill. If he is losing an mge, instead of just taking the L, or leaving, which will cause him to lose elo, he spams commands in the console that causes the server to auto kick him. kicking people mid game doesn't actually count as a loss, so they don't lose elo. Most people don't really care about losing elo to people better than them, but he's too much of a man child to take the L so he does the elo dodge and calls the person beating him a cheater.
The spy glitch is another tactic, which is an exploit of mge itself. whenever you enter a different arena as spy and disguise as a teamate, if you trigger your DEADRINGER, it'll cause the person on your team that you're disguised as to re spawn randomly, and lose a point in the mge. Not only is this a way to cause someone to lose elo, but it ruins the mge and is incredibly annoying. I have proof of both of these in the videos and screenshots attached. In some of them you can see Waka also flaming in chat.
He was recently reported on GFL as well by another player by the name of scratchh (who i borrowed some evidence from) and the staff are working on it there. You can clearly see he calls scratchh many different unsavory things.
As for the cheating accusation, that's mostly hearsay based on how bad he does against new players (barely winning) then suddenly beating players with 3k hours. Many thinks he walls.
Files you have as proof File(s) attached

GLF report on Waka with more evidence (he even makes a forum alt just to agree with himself in the replies, as confirmed by a staff member in contact with scratchh)

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
User name: The West Coast God (different alias ingame, it changes often)

Who are you reporting? {gpg} Waka Flocka Flame

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Blackwonder LA | MGE

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:42469166 [U:1:84938332]

What is the reason of the report? Elo dodging, spy glitch, toxic behavior, possibly cheating

As a quick explanation to anyone that doesn't understand mge, elo dodging and spy glitch are two very common ways waka "trolls" people. The elo dodge is for whenever anyone is beating him. Elo is the "score" that is used to give an estimate on someones skill. If he is losing an mge, instead of just taking the L, or leaving, which will cause him to lose elo, he spams commands in the console that causes the server to auto kick him. kicking people mid game doesn't actually count as a loss, so they don't lose elo. Most people don't really care about losing elo to people better than them, but he's too much of a man child to take the L so he does the elo dodge and calls the person beating him a cheater.
The spy glitch is another tactic, which is an exploit of mge itself. whenever you enter a different arena as spy and disguise as a teamate, if you trigger your DEADRINGER, it'll cause the person on your team that you're disguised as to re spawn randomly, and lose a point in the mge. Not only is this a way to cause someone to lose elo, but it ruins the mge and is incredibly annoying. I have proof of both of these in the videos and screenshots attached. In some of them you can see Waka also flaming in chat.
He was recently reported on GFL as well by another player by the name of scratchh (who i borrowed some evidence from) and the staff are working on it there. You can clearly see he calls scratchh many different unsavory things.
As for the cheating accusation, that's mostly hearsay based on how bad he does against new players (barely winning) then suddenly beating players with 3k hours. Many thinks he walls.
Files you have as proof File(s) attached

GLF report on Waka with more evidence (he even makes a forum alt just to agree with himself in the replies, as confirmed by a staff member in contact with scratchh)

This guy is extremely Toxic and a hypocrite He uses Silent aim too his profile is private clearly he's hiding something. His gameplay is extremely suspicious even some other guys agreed he hacks. So he definitely doesn't Deserve Elo The West Coast God + Geemail the guy who made the video were ganging up on me like Dickriders here's proof look at attachments. Everytime i'm on the server he just shit talks me anyway he can he tries to get his buddies to gang up on me too like the way Geemail did for attention. As far as the Dead Ringer Glitch i already reported this glitch to the Owner he said he'll remove the Dead Ringer. Also GFL forum post is irrelevant to this that has nothing to do with Blackwonder + In that thread He was banned and known for being a hacker all the information is on that thread. So please stop your manipulation. You should be banned for using Silent Aim. You always change your name and profile pic so it's hard to even keep track of you.

Attachments

• Geemail + West Coast Toxicness.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 202
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt2.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt2.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 194
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt3.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt3.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 197
  • Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt4.png
    Geemail + West Coast Toxicness Pt4.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 177

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
FOLLOW UP:
This is an admin on GFL that banned Waka. Waka then went to his own server (GPG clan mge) and banned the admin with a very immature reasoning.
Just showing the mentality of this guy and why he really shouldn't be allowed on any mge server.

Again Irrelevant To Blackwonder. They don't even know the full story behind his Ban and we don't need to get into it. You're trying your hardest to make me look bad but you're the bad 1 here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom