Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Woi_urmum (Medic Vs Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Username: spade

Who are you reporting? Woi_urmum

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Medic Vs Engineer

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1160856655]

What is the reason of the report? Exploiting, harrassment, attempted ip grab

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have ev 1 is just him harrassing me and cussing me out, ev 2 is him trying to lure me to his ip grabber, ev 3 is his ip grabber. He shortened the link with a probable ip grabber and he said this to not show his channel, even though it would show his channel either way, so its probably an ip grab. ev 4, still just cussing me out. ev 5 image he said he didn't do the exploit, he tried. I explained to him its like expecting to not be arrested if you attempted murder. He calls me gay because hes mad. 6th image he wants me to meet in a shopping center in australia and to fight and says he will slit my neck, and says im from "pasig". I didnt know what it meant so i googled it and its a province in the Philippines which I can infer as him being racist. ev 7 is him trying to get away from punishment. ev 9 is a testimony from Mr. Walker, which you can see is in the server from ev 14. ev 10 is him being mad that he was voteslayed for trying to get to the exploit spot and him complaining why dont we fix it (we do btw we just need to get it added). ev 11 and ev 12 are just him being a jerk and harrassing people and name calling people in the server. ev 13 is a testimonial from broboy4803, who we cant show is actually in the server at the time but is mentioned in image ev 14.

Attachments

• ev 1.JPG
    ev 1.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 97
  • ev 2.JPG
    ev 2.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 81
  • ev 3.JPG
    ev 3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ev 4.JPG
    ev 4.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 79
  • ev 5.JPG
    ev 5.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 84
  • ev 6.JPG
    ev 6.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 77
  • ev 7.JPG
    ev 7.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 75
  • ev 9.JPG
    ev 9.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 79
  • ev 14.JPG
    ev 14.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 99
  • ev 10.JPG
    ev 10.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

ev 11, 12, and 13 btw

Attachments

• ev 11.JPG
    ev 11.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 75
  • ev 12.JPG
    ev 12.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 77
  • ev 13.JPG
    ev 13.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 78

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
This sounds absurd, but yes, it did happen and I was there, I saw him get into the skybox clip on Dustbowl_Zombie_V4 via getting behind a mountain and falling on-top or under the map where medics can't get to them at all, he did this twice as the Engineer. He also repeatedly shared his Discord account name and asked us a lot to join his account for some DM's, and yes all of the people mentioned today were indeed playing when Woi did all this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom