Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Windflow | blw.tf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Who are you reporting?
Windflow | blw.tf
What is the accused persons steam
STEAM_0:1:124049108
What rules has the player broken?
Ghosting spamming,
Proof
20170417155155_1.jpg
20170517162645_1.jpg
20170517163224_1.jpg
20170517163241_1.jpg

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
the "spamming" part is him doing !sounds
I guess you have it turned off?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The first message it's not really ghosting because what he's saying is just a fact of the lr. On Midas day picking up ammo doesn't do anything, you still can't reload your guns red or blue. For the other three screenshots it's impossible to tell if he's spamming because I see three whole messages. You can say the first one isn't really a word but the other's he's just asking people to play sounds and it's not like he's flooding chat with it. You should have just asked him not to type as much if it really bugged you. I'm going to mark this invalid since no rules are really being broken.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The first message it's not really ghosting because what he's saying is just a fact of the lr. On Midas day picking up ammo doesn't do anything, you still can't reload your guns red or blue. For the other three screenshots it's impossible to tell if he's spamming because I see three whole messages. You can say the first one isn't really a word but the other's he's just asking people to play sounds and it's not like he's flooding chat with it. You should have just asked him not to type as much if it really bugged you. I'm going to mark this invalid since no rules are really being broken.
  1. Breaking that thing is still KOS, even on Midas day. So it kinda is ghosting.
  2. Pablo told me he uploaded the wrong images, so we may expect another report soon :p

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom