Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Weebus

Status
Not open for further replies.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User name: 10000 Cold Knights

Who are you reporting? Weebus

What is the accused person's SteamID? STEAM_0:0197708244

What is the reason of the report? Racism in VC (tick 15000), talking while muted (ticks 5000 and 15000)

File you have as proof: Attached.

Attachments

• rec2019-04-17_19-11-37.dem
    3.9 MB · Views: 123

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Sorry, I have not seen the demo and I don't know how to open these types of files *I know you have to transfer it into a TF2 folder, then watch the demo in-game, something of that nature* but I assume that this person here was talking at the start of the round, correct?

If he was talking at the start of the round, then that's not a surprise, as mutes and guardbans don't take into effect after the first round is over *first day freeday* and I don't know how we can solve this or a type of plugin that can help us prevent this and let their mutes/guardbans to take into effect.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry, I have not seen the demo and I don't know how to open these types of files *I know you have to transfer it into a TF2 folder, then watch the demo in-game, something of that nature* but I assume that this person here was talking at the start of the round, correct?

If he was talking at the start of the round, then that's not a surprise, as mutes and guardbans don't take into effect after the first round is over *first day freeday* and I don't know how we can solve this or a type of plugin that can help us prevent this and let their mutes/guardbans to take into effect.
He was talking in the middle of an active round at least once (asked for a repeat), so this wasn't that :/

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
He has no prior mutes at all so he wasn't talking while muted and I can't discern what he says at tick 15000 but it didn't sound like a racist comment.

I'm going to decline this but feel free to DM me on discord if there's additional evidence / ticks that I missed or that you can show me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom