Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Waka Floccka Flame / https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka/ (MGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sense.wav

Strange
User name: sense.wav

Who are you reporting? Waka Floccka Flame / https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka/

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
MGE

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka/

What is the reason of the report? I have noticed for a while now that, from time to time, when I join any of the Blackwonder MGE servers, I !add on any map, and when someone also !adds to the same arena so they can play against me, I just keep getting randomly... respawned, and I've had some people ask me "What's going on with that..?". Couldn't help but notice that this issue does not happen to any other players on the server, just me. It has been really off-putting since I cannot find any reasonable arguements on why this keeps happening. I couldn't believe that during this one time I was really thinking about it, I mentioned to one of the opponents on the arena that at that point I was really convinced that it was just an admin trying to troll me. Surprise surprise, as soon as I said that, I started respawning time after another, non-stop, followed by some rather rude commets towards me, by some players, whom I assumed were either admins or moderators. But also noticed that Waka Floccka Flame has always been present in these situations. I !removed and stayed like that for a while until those players left... I couldn't really get an ID on their profile since they were all private, with edited profile links, which no doubt, were shortly after changed. To me it doesn't seem like some weird glitch, specially if it only happens to me.

Has anybody here ever experienced an issue like that? and if so, how can this be fixed?
If not, how can I get some help ressolving this issue?

PS: I have proof that this player may actually be abusing admin commands just to harrass me in-game https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wakafloccka/, since this always happens when I join and he's on the same server. I was also told he may be an admin here, but that I not know for sure, since I'm new in these forums.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Must I say, Waka and I have had some history since, many months ago, he used to hop on and try to troll people on MGE servers, and shit talk many people, including me. And now out of nowhere, he just keeps quiet all of a sudden and just sits there, while this happens to me while playing MGE, without saying a word. I know this may not count as other proof that I might have, but if he really is an admin / mod on Blackwonder, I have faith that there is a way to review admin / mod commands used on the server by these admins, or a way to track them down...

It has been going on for a while, and it really is getting me really, really irritated.

Attachments

• 20200816015455_1.jpg
    20200816015455_1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 20200816015457_1.jpg
    20200816015457_1.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 20200816015529_1.jpg
    20200816015529_1.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 184
  • 20200816020923_1.jpg
    20200816020923_1.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 197

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Wakaflocka is not a staff member. I'll leave this open for someone who's actually familiar with arena servers to take a look at, but at first glance this doesn't look like enough evidence to punish anyone.

sense.wav

Strange
Thanks for the reply. I was aware that the evidence might not be sufficient. I shall furthermore gather sufficient evidence to support the report. Thanks for letting me know that player is not a staff member, but something is deffinitely not right with that issue. Thanks for the support!

sense.wav

Strange
I have now gathered what I believe could be sufficient proof that what is happening here, is just no coincidence. It's getting really irritating, and I'm not really sure what is going on. I cannot blame any players on the server because of the info that I received from you guys earlier on this thread, but I just don't understand, how come it's just me..? I hope there can be something done about this.

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 01.05.03.03_Trim.mp4
    35.9 MB · Views: 106
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 01.07.29.04_Trim (2).mp4
    12.2 MB · Views: 90
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 01.07.29.04_Trim.mp4
    44.8 MB · Views: 118

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
Sense.wav is a hypocrite he's not telling you guys the part that he also shit talks me when ever i'm on the server He also gangs up with his buddies against me trying to look cool in front of this friends. Any admin who is reading this he's trying to play the victim. Don't fall for it

sense.wav

Strange
Never even trash talked you in any way. I'm not even accusing you here anymore. I already stated that I cannot blame any players on the server. The original accusation was because you are the one always trying to troll people, griefing them. Anybody on that server who knows you, knows you are the one who's really toxic here. Since you are also admin on other server(s), giving yourself ELO and abusing commands, It crossed my mind that you could've been a staff member, which the staff member above replied that you are not. If that's the case then I am no longer blaming you for this. Read above, they already stated you are not a staff member. It's rather suspicious that your response was rather... aggressive. Please let the staff members handle this in the most professional way.

I just want to know what the reason for my issue is, and how can it be fixed.

Last edited:

Waka Flocka

Unremarkable
Never even trash talked you in any way. I'm not even accusing you here anymore. I already stated that I cannot blame any players on the server. The original accusation was because you are the one always trying to troll people, griefing them. Anybody on that server who knows you, knows you are the one who's really toxic here. Since you are also admin on other server(s), giving yourself ELO and abusing commands, It crossed my mind that you could've been a staff member, which the staff member above replied that you are not. If that's the case then I am no longer blaming you for this. Read above, they already stated you are not a staff member. It's rather suspicious that your response was rather... aggressive. Please let the staff members handle this in the most professional way.

I just want to know what the reason for my issue is, and how can it be fixed.

I'm not toxic you are just upset you lost to me along time ago proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1653134921 and hold a grudge till this day. Which explains why you and your buddies gang up shit talk me everytime i'm on the server. It's funny because when you're alone you don't say a word the moment your friends start being Toxic towards me you jump in Like a Yes Man. Also Me giving my self Elo on my own server is irrelevant to your issue and has nothing to do with anything. It's a feature only my Mge version has. Anyways as far as the Respawning issue that occurs to me too and certain players. It is caused by a spy using the dead ringer i already reported this bug/issue to the Owner he never responded. It should get fixed as it's annoying

sense.wav

Strange
I'm not toxic you are just upset you lost to me along time ago proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1653134921 and hold a grudge till this day. Which explains why you and your buddies gang up shit talk me everytime i'm on the server. It's funny because when you're alone you don't say a word the moment your friends start being Toxic towards me you jump in Like a Yes Man. Also Me giving my self Elo on my own server is irrelevant to your issue and has nothing to do with anything. It's a feature only my Mge version has. Anyways as far as the Respawning issue that occurs to me too and certain players. It is caused by a spy using the dead ringer i already reported this bug/issue to the Owner he never responded. It should get fixed as it's annoying

Oh, now that you mention it, I do now notice a pattern here. First screenshots I uploaded, on the last screenshot, it shows a scoreboard with you playing as Spy on the same team, which could mean you were disguising as me, using dead ringer and then exploiting that, so that it makes me/other players respawn at any time, when you abuse of the glitch/bug? Because I also uploaded those soldier/scout videos above, showing that once again, you were on the same team, playing as spy, on the scoreboard. Hmmmmmmm. Which I also have another video that can back up the theory of the dead ringer spy glitch/bug. I was not aware of it until last night, when another player brought it up.

In the videos below we can appreciate the player "-.-" bringing up the spy glitch and how it works, and Waka Flocka spamming a command at the end to remove himself of the match without losing any ELO, which might I add, it's just a strat the Wacka does when someone starts winning a match on him (which could be counted as abusive/grief behavior, which is against the accordingly server rules), followed by also accusating the other player of hacking when they are not, as soldier (?), because that other player was... winning? Either way, Apparently you need to go spy, being on the same team of the player that you would want to abuse the bug/glitch with. Now this whole issue makes sense. "I'm not toxic", lol.

Explanation of it right here ↓

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 03.23.31.11_Trim (2).mp4
    4.5 MB · Views: 65
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 03.23.31.11_Trim (4).mp4
    6.4 MB · Views: 76
  • Team Fortress 2 2020.08.17 - 03.27.15.12_Trim (2).mp4
    7 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom