Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Unicake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

Who are you Reporting?
Unicake/Stomedy

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:74872798

What is the report reason?
Donor abusing multiple times.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
Basically what had happen was, i joined the server the first time; He started a vote kick, it succeeded. I joined the server the 2nd time he did another vote kick, it succeeded again. The 3rd time was me and a couple other blus were screaming into the microphone on that one minecraft night map which has it (Not general micspamming, the one in theater of the map) I did avoid his mute because i personally think it was abuse, as i did nothing wrong and he gave out no warnings, or anything just instantly casted a vote. I tried to rejoin the server and then he did the votemute again.

Attachments

• abuse.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 103

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
ex fucking cuse me
it never said that I was votekicking, and it was NOT me
stomedy is not me
You just assume it was me because i find you annoying and tell you to shut the fuck up multiple times because saying unigay 4 times in a row is not fucking funny

and you were not with warden,voice spamming in the mic, people get banned for 2 days for that

Last edited:

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

The only proof you have is in the first picture, and it wasn't just me who was "NEVER" with warden, there were multiple guards all spamming in the theater. And i was literally only blu for 1 fucking round, the other times i just got balanced out. And the other 2 times i got votekicked whilst being on red

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

ex fucking cuse me
it never said that I was votekicking, and it was NOT me
stomedy is not me
You just assume it was me because i find you annoying and tell you to shut the fuck up multiple times because saying unigay 4 times in a row is not fucking funny

and you were not with warden,voice spamming in the mic, people get banned for 2 days for that

You're forgetting to include the fact that half the blu team was in the theater room, and literally NOT ONCE had i said 'Unigay' when i was on the server, you're just saying it because i've done it on the server before. And never in chat, nor in mic did you tell me to 'shut the fuck up' and the other 3 times (not including the ones in the demo) were you.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

System

You're forgetting to include the fact that half the blu team was in the theater room, and literally NOT ONCE had i said 'Unigay' when i was on the server, you're just saying it because i've done it on the server before. And never in chat, nor in mic did you tell me to 'shut the fuck up' and the other 3 times (not including the ones in the demo) were you.
He did tell you to stop doing it, and so did heff, you were warned multiple times and you still vote dodged. The other blus atleast came back to theater afterwards.

Lightion

Wicked Nasty

thao

He did tell you to stop doing it, and so did heff, you were warned multiple times and you still vote dodged. The other blus atleast came back to theater afterwards.
No, he fucking didn't. In chat you certainly didn't, in mic everyone was screaming, so of course i couldn't hear it.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
first off, it is not uni cake as he has never had the name stormedy
secondly lightion i'm fairly sure i've seen you disguising (potentially) and being away from warden quite regularly. however this report is not against you and is invalid as unicake isnt the one in question doing the votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom