Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against two impersonators

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalac elexro

Strange
User name: amalac elexro

Who are you reporting? two impersonators

What is the accused persons's SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/3531245308233116567/ and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972351826/

What is the reason of the report? two people were on la mass freekilling and mic spamming while impersonating me it was so bad to the point I accidentally gagged my self when one of them wouldn't stop spamming chat

Any other proof you have when one of them says I vote muted them after ghosting them they are half right while technically I was allowed to say where they were since they were not actively rebelling I did vote mute in a snap of anger as I being someone who is diagnosed with autism finds it rather offensive when the r word is thrown around to attack others or without meaning and I am ready for any punishment that may come with that (as of posting this the files would not upload so I will try to upload them in the comments if at all possible)

Derpsalot blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
Person 1's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37577812, Person 2's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6043049, could possibly be alts, both have the similar nicknames "poke %" and "poke % %" on steamid.xyz

amalac elexro

Strange
Person 1's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37577812, Person 2's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6043049, could possibly be alts, both have the similar nicknames "poke %" and "poke % %" on steamid.xyz
Could be possible though i feel like that might be unlikely since both were in the game at the same time unless it's a friend who's piloting an alt account

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Banned STEAM_0:0:6043049 for a week and STEAM_0:1:37577812 for two weeks, teambanned both of them permanently and muted both of them for a day.
Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom