Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against tripp (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
Username: a killjoy

Who are you reporting? tripp

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:148218237

What is the reason of the report? Ghosting

Any other proof you have I was asked if I was gonna make a report, so why not. lol

trippmeister

Unremarkable
yuh
we both are at fault

Attachments

• ong.JPG
    ong.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 57

a killjoy

Scarcely Lethal
Quite a difference. You ghosted. I did not. I guessed and wasn't sure if naruto was lying or not. You can pin the blame on naruto for that.

trippmeister

Unremarkable
Regardless of where you got it from, you shouldn't have said it. He said it in a dead team chat, which unfortunately I couldn't pull the logs for, but I did have it copy and pasted.

*DEAD*(TEAM) Mage | Naruto : trip is at pool

Even if it's a "joke" or "guessed", he was obviously dead, and he said it in team chat to pretend like he was ghosting me. You knew this, and you didn't "guess", and even if you did, it still made them go to pool.
I'm not gonna deny that I ghosted, because I did. But you're not owning up to your ghosting either.

trippmeister

Unremarkable
You still used information from a dead person, whereas he did it in team chat and not for blu team to see. You did it, stop denying it. Own up to your L as I did.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I am annoyed at how much drama JB has caused in the last two days. This is a report on the forums, where evidence is provided and looked at. This isn't the place to have an argument on who ghosted who. If you wanted to argue, there are a million more places to do so other than a report requiring me to lock it. All of you need to grow up.

*DEAD*(TEAM) Mage | Naruto : trip is at pool

Even if there was hard evidence that this was actually said outside of a copy and paste, it doesn't matter. As shown in the screenshot that you yourself provided, killjoy was still alive when he said "tripp is at pool". The ghosting rule specifically states that you cannot provide info about alive players while dead. Killjoy was still alive. He did not break any rules. You, however, did break the rules by ghosting killjoy and will be punished accordingly. I would highly suggest you stop trying to drag a reporter down with you with unsubstantial evidence due to them reporting you. At least try and show some level of professionalism.

As said earlier, there is no need to start arguments on a report. Just provide the relevant evidence and context, and trust that the staff member will look at it and see what is the correct decision. Remember you always have the opportunity to appeal if you believe a punishment was unfair. I'm not saying you can't discuss matters about a report, but keep it off of the report itself. It isn't the right place. Just provide relevant evidence and context that's needed. Most of the messages on this report weren't needed. Even if emotions are running high, try to act professionally.

Thank you for reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom