Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Tailor Swift (mge/ MGE/ My Gaming Edge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObieJan

obee

Username: ObieJan

Who are you reporting? Tailor Swift

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
mge/ MGE/ My Gaming Edge

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 76561198160231206 - Community ID, STEAM_0:0:99982739 - Steam 2, [U:1:199965478] - Steam 3

What is the reason of the report? He is being a nuisance to other players on the server, he was playing spy on maps that people where playing at consistently, eg: Badlands Spire, Endif etc. Luckily I have recordings of him going to endif and playing spy just to go invisible. This is the reason why we need class restrictions in MGE or My Gaming Edge. I hope you have read this far into the report, I trust that the admin staff can resolve this issue quickly.

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Attachments

• invisspymicspammingv3.dem
    14.7 MB · Views: 69
  • invisspymicspammingv4.dem
    41.8 MB · Views: 61
  • spyinvismicspammer.dem
    12.8 MB · Views: 55
  • spyinvismicspammingv2.dem
    9.3 MB · Views: 68

ObieJan

obee

I have looked further into this situation. I have discovered that this person had been banned before in other servers. Namely Skial, and Pubs.TF. All had been communication bans. It seems that he has since moved from pubs to MGE where people practice.

ObieJan

obee

He or she has since changed his profile status from public to private earlier, catch him or her while you can admin staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom