Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Spray N' Prays Of Our Lives, Darthsnorkle, never been kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

Strange

Rusty

Who are you Reporting? Spray N' Prays Of Our Lives, Darthsnorkle, never been kicked

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:3268341][U:1:77119939][U:1:12362323] in order from above

What rules has the reported player broken? mass freekill

never been kicked changes name.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! https://www.mediafire.com/?acayy2j1i1vil3e
that is the demo

http://prntscr.com/dm1mf1
steam ids

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm afraid the link doesn't work for me, but it could just be restricted internet.

To whoever ends up dealing with this report, the other ID is, in order, STEAM_0:1:1634170 , STEAM_0:1:38559969 , STEAM_0:1:6181161
Judging by the first and last players' profiles and previous names, those two are completely aware of what they're doing.

Sakuya

Trickster
Ok well hello there Rusty!
Darthsnorkle has been silenced for 2 weeks since throughout the demo they were mic spamming, being racist, and speaking over warden (also when they had an active silence on them so I went with two weeks c:).
never been kicked has been banned for 1 week due to mass freekilling.
What about Spray? I reviewed the demo multiple times and I did not see them do anything wrong? Is that a mistake there Rusty? The only time they appeared was them dying on the blue team at the start of the 2nd round.
If any other admin would like to review the demo and check for any mistakes I made please do so!
P.S. I know some other people broke rules but I ignored it to check for the reported people, its midnight I'm sorry....

Rusty

Strange

Rusty

that's strange. the demo should Spray rocketing a lot of people.

maybe it was never been kicked being the soldier?

Sakuya

Trickster
that's strange. the demo should Spray rocketing a lot of people.

maybe it was never been kicked being the soldier?
never been kicked was the soldier freekilling everyone, I checked his profile and he has the same name as the soldier in the demo.
So it seems Spray is innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom