Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against snakeman (us jb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Username: Percy

Who are you reporting? snakeman

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
us jb

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:744792]

What is the reason of the report? donor abuse (x2 vote kicks)

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have He vote kicked again almost immediately after console left (who was the last staff to be present in the server at the time) on the second clip. Otherwise Dee, Console and Raven can confirm if it was Snakeman or some other donor at the time

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 2023-05-25 17-32-19.mp4
    36.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Team Fortress 2 2023-05-25 17-38-09.mp4
    37.7 MB · Views: 0

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
I will admit the vote on the minecraft map was unwarranted, I was doing a little bit of trolling to my old friend Percival. However, on the second vote you heavily implied (before recording) that you wanted to be kicked as you left, hence you typing the "cya :)" and me immediately calling the vote.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
I will admit the vote on the minecraft map was unwarranted, I was doing a little bit of trolling to my old friend Percival. However, on the second vote you heavily implied (before recording) that you wanted to be kicked as you left, hence you typing the "cya :)" and me immediately calling the vote.

if you were a friend you wouldn't be making pedophilia accusations outloud in chat (which I have on demo recording), and I never asked for a kick, so ur not a friend

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Here are the demos that perc sent me before the thread got locked.

Attachments

• demos2023-05-25_17-17-50.dem
    27 MB · Views: 43
  • demos2023-05-25_16-55-57.dem
    37.8 MB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom