Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Snakeman (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you reporting? Snakeman

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Jailbreak

What is the accused persons's SteamID? 483 "snakeman" [U:1:744792] 1:16:39 68

What is the reason of the report? Trying to false ban me
How did it start?
I
\/
There was a guy that has a alt account and named it emorphiaa (emorphia with 2 A) and disobeying warden and saying commands that he is not a warden and freekilling. and made Snakeman think i did it and he is trying to ban me

Any other proof you have if you dont understand this report. i think talking on discord voicechat will help alot and getting more explains.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
You repeatedly joined, MFK, and left. Every time I called a vote to team ban, you left and evaded the vote.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Snakeman, if you have proof of MFK and evaded the vote post it here.
I wasn't recording at the time but if you check the console for past votes, literally the entire server was voting against this person. They went heavy and sprayed down everyone in cells and before that went machina sniper and cleared the entire line with a collateral shot.

Additionally you can ask literally anyone that was online at the time and they will support this ^

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
I was able to find these by scrolling way back in the chat

Attachments

• emorphia1.PNG
    emorphia1.PNG
    163.4 KB · Views: 54
  • emorphia2.PNG
    emorphia2.PNG
    82.5 KB · Views: 50
  • emorphia3.PNG
    emorphia3.PNG
    212.2 KB · Views: 49

Butler

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Butlër

Can you for a second read the first and second screenshots and see what people are saying. Not to mention the reason you got reported for abuse?

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Can you for a second read the first and second screenshots and see what people are saying. Not to mention the reason you got reported for abuse?
The dude came back on an alt account, that's probably where people thought it was the wrong guy

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
You know...

emorphiaa (STEAM_0:1:525755929) - only have little over 2 hours on here BLW.TF

while there other person same name

emorphia (STEAM_0:1:156120879) -over 6 days on here BLW.TF

1684781310849.png

At this moment, mod don't have access to full command history on you. it up to admin or higher rank to make decide about this.

Last edited:

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
It turns out there was actually two people with the same name on at the same time, when I saw someone with the name "emorphia" on blue team was MFK, I called the vote on who I thought was them. Turns out, it was somebody else impersonating them, I'm so sorry for the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom