Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against santa [youtuber)] (Illegal FF just to kill me),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Who are you Reporting?
santa [youtuber)] (Illegal FF just to kill me),

What is the accused persons SteamID?
Santa- STEAM_0:1:49765302 Benja- STEAM_0:1:125337167, Kichen- STEAM_0:0:68005406

What rules has the reported player broken?
Said above. They thought they could start making up basically their own rules and I disagreed with them. That's when they started being abnoxious assholes. Benja would blow off his mic whenever I tried speaking and Santa tried twice (not sure if both times in demo but one is) to turn on ff and kill me for no reason. I defended myself and accidently killed a red which I tried explaining (but was being screamed over) before killing myself. Kichen was just playing a couple sounds over mic periodically and I asked him twice to stop but he was not as serious as the other two.

Had to finish here since no more than 100 characters in first box

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
Extra- It says I can't use more than 100 characters in the first two boxes so I'm pasting the rest of the info here.

Benja (Micspam), kichen (also micspam but not as extreme)

Attachments

• dumbkids.dem
    5 MB · Views: 188

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ok, I banned Santa for 2 days due to them having a perfect record aside from this. It seemed like they did a poor job of clarifying what happened. (you killing the people in cells not following orders. The combination of the other two spamming, and seeing a bunch of kills they probably thought they were in the right.

Benja earned a day mute, and Kichen was already gagged for a different offence, so I just added a 2 days of being muted. thank you for your report.

Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom