Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Radickly Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Who are you Reporting? Radickly Rick

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:0:40899231

What rules has the reported player broken? This player asked Dirakia, one of your mods, if it was okay to spawncamp to kill one individual. Dirakia firmly said no, because it's one of your rules. As soon as the admin left, he proceeded to spawncamp, killing not just one person, but as many people as he could multiple times. It was on a x10 server and he was using the Black Box, making it near impossible to kill him.

Unfortunately, I have no physical evidence of this, but Dirakia will tell you that Rick intentionally broke the rules, even when he was present.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Im actually believing this without any proof since as he mentioned, he even intentionally broke the rule when i was there
I gave him 2 warnings and from then on he stopped as long as i was there cause i told him taht he will recieve a 1 week ban
So i can pretty much imagine him doing this again as soon as i left the game

Thanks for the Report, the next time ill see him he for sure is gone for 7 days ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom