Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Who are you Reporting? Rabbit.

What is the accused persons SteamID? [U:1:89609198]

What rules has the reported player broken? Illegal ff and team killing. decided to kill me for no reason that i can think of after turning on ff, may have been accidental but he did something similar the previous round including free killing but i was not recording then.

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• this.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 188

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
May I ask when this incident occurred? This user was banned for a month by Miyuki on the 16th of December, it should be impossible for them to be on the server unless sourcebans is down.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
May I ask when this incident occurred? This user was banned for a month by Miyuki on the 16th of December, it should be impossible for them to be on the server unless sourcebans is down.
this was earlier today, but before the steam servers went down as far as i was aware

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

9043213f5e2643d69fcd5ef90e3a166d.png

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Sorry @Grizzly but this is mine now.

I didn't consider the Steam Servers being down, and as the bans use the SteamID, the same way admins and donors get there permissions. So I am extending the ban by a further month as he knows he isn't meant to be on the server.

So thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom