Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Quadeca | blw.tf (Dodgeball)

• Thread starter ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ˢ

ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

User name: ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

Who are you reporting? Quadeca | blw.tf

What server game mode is the report concerned with?
Dodgeball

What is the accused persons's SteamID? [U:1:1007463342]

What is the reason of the report? First of all, every time I play on the server, he will be already saying "Eww donor gay". There was one time he keeps hugging people in dodgeball and everyone agreed to votekick him so in the next few days or week he will keep saying that I keep donor abusing until now it's been weeks since he keeps saying that. Today, because I was gagged. The server has not loaded fully yet and I got to chat, then he wants to report me because of "Gagged Circumstances"? He is toxic against me, and only me. The only donor on the server, I tried changing the name but he can still recognize me by going to my profile and look at my recent aliases. He will also keep using his mic to disturb me while I was playing, calling me donor abusing or donor gay. I have no proof but this is all I have. When every time if other people want to kick him, I won't because I know he will keep saying me donor abuse again and again for reasons, but he thinks that I kicked him because I hate him????? Sometime I will be toxic at him and he'll say "I'll report you on the Forums" with mic. If you decline this, I want to just let you know admin. I love this server and love to chat and sometimes I will be salty and toxic but I finally spoke out. Please notice me senpai. <3

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

you need proof. PLUS you said you were gaged YOURSELF so i tought you were by passing gag (keep in mind this was IN CHAT)

ˢ

ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

I'm just saying? Why you so scared? Even when you did "nothing"?

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

I'm just saying? Why you so scared? Even when you did "nothing"?
then it is an useless report so i suggest you delete
and check how to make a player report please
JUST because you hate someone that doesn't mean you can get them banned/punished by reported on forums
AND you said I DID NOTHING SO nO pOiNt oF tHiS rEpOrT

hali

Notably Dangerous
Not making a proper report isn't an excuse to yell at people in arguably the most no-nonsense section of forums. Someone decline this report pls kthx

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
This report turned into an argument. You guys can go talk about this in dms. Closing this report since there's no evidence and it going downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom