Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against player crashing server (Low amount of evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonCake

Name: The not politespy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57680516
Broken rule: crashing everyone on the server
I really only have one screenshot of evidence, and that is him just saying it is not his fault that we have bad computers. The demo I tried to record had nothing on it because I could not type stop before I crashed.

http://i.imgur.com/wTTRMcb.jpg (Same image as the one uploaded)

Attachments

• 20170607131051_1.jpg
    20170607131051_1.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 217

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I'll investigate tomorrow unless someone else does it first. But as prove that seems to insufficient to me. Put it on pending for now.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening

LemonCake

I should mention that everyone except him crashed multiple times with no error message given (at least for me). In my experience you usually get an error message if it is a buffer overflow in net message crash. Again, I don't have any evidence other than my word but I just realized I did not mention that he was spamming slow flaregun shots (someone on the server said it was scorch shot specifically) which were slowed down. Additional information I can give is that around 16 people were on the server and everyone did crash and people did try to rejoin (including myself).
Guess I was tired when I made this post, hope that clears some stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom