Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Pablo the Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytex

Mildly Menacing

Cytex

Who are you Reporting?
Pablo the Wizard

What is the accused persons SteamID?
[U:1:127727040]

What rules has the reported player broken?
Donor abuse-
Vote mute
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Griefing
Freehit

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW9xrd4PvXQ&feature=youtu.be

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

It doesn't help that the video sound itself is extremely quiet, but I can definitely say that his microphone quality has seen better days.

The giant text on the screen doesn't help with the report in any way.

The freehit in obby has no context because the sound is too quiet and there's not enough information

52 seconds in, "Is carpet not considered yellow line". They went OVER a yellow line to reach that one, they are detouring/delaying, and being smartasses as a bonus. They are KOS.

1:14 Engi being stupid and baiting instead of going around or letting someone else look from a range.

2:02 the engi detoured and was KOS

2:32 nice overlay bruh

2:42 Definitely blocks the button, warden comments on it too.
Denies blocking despite crouching on it as the Spy.

Moon and Pablo are at fault at 3:30, Moon says the guy is KOS and Pablo responds to it.

At this point I'm going to say that the stupid static noises do NOT HELP to listen when I have to have my sound louder than most speakers can go at max to hear the fucking video.

He votemutes you for overtalking, which you were. You were clearly talking over him while he was trying to give orders, even if his mic is fucked. I could hear him despite the constant breaking up of his mic, although only very few words actually got through.

I can say that the Griefing and the freehitting are probably valid. I would not say it's donator abuse though as you were overtalking him A LOT during his initial orders, despite his fucked microphone.

I honestly don't know why he's playing on BLU with this microphone. He says he's tested it on a playback recording and it's fine, so it might be his connection rather than his mic.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Looking at the first 20 seconds, I hear awzoom say "Start immediately", with you still standing at the starting block before the drop into obby. I'd assume that's why you were killed: Delaying.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I've reviewed the video and Pablo has had way more than enough chances over the past few months. No pussyfooting around this. Me and the other admins have agreed to permanently ban him. Thank you.

Also, the Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:63863520. Use that type next time please.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I know this was on Wednesday, and I am a tad late. I thought I should post this here to resolve any confusion.

Pablo, if you are ever reported, and it gets accepted, you will be permanently banned on Discord and Servers. You have had to many warnings, and the admin team itself seems fairly split on whether to unmute you or not. However, your appeal has been accepted, but remember, this is your final chance. If you break any more rules, that is it.

Pablo, you are now permanently banned from BlackWonder, because as @Wanka said you have had so many warnings, and I already gave you the final one not to long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom