Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Report against Osome Oli

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049

Who are you Reporting?
Osome Oli

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:96903759

What is the report reason?
Impersonating Warden

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
So asking people to come to a server is impersonating warden? I wasn't giving any orders, I just wanted to have a party in the Gun Game server......

?????

D

Deleted member 2049

So asking people to come to a server is impersonating warden? I wasn't giving any orders, I just wanted to have a party in the Gun Game server......

?????
So you said in voice chat loud and clear to go to gun game? You do realize this is a jailbreak server and people may mistake gun game as a minigame inside the map. You have done many things in the past to avoid punishments, and I suspect this being one of your stunts because you think you cant be punished for it sounding like something else. You did get someone killed too

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
So you said in voice chat loud and clear to go to gun game? You do realize this is a jailbreak server and people may mistake gun game as a minigame inside the map. You have done many things in the past to avoid punishments, and I suspect this being one of your stunts because you think you cant be punished for it sounding like something else. You did get someone killed too
For a start, I was dead, so anyone following that clearly has no sense. You have done many reports in the past to make yourself look really good, and I suspect this being another one of your nitpicks to increase your report count.

D

Deleted member 2049

For a start, I was dead, so anyone following that clearly has no sense. You have done many reports in the past to make yourself look really good, and I suspect this being another one of your nitpicks to increase your report count.
Anyone can be dead and people may follow that order on accident. I have no point in increasing a report count because that would be pointless and looks bad. I report so people like you get punished for breaking server rules.

D

Deleted member 2049

Griefing only applies to live blues.
Nope, griefing applies to both teams. You should have some sort of common sense when doing this stuff. Im gonna wait for an admin to reply because I dont want to argue

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
Nope, griefing applies to both teams. You should have some sort of common sense when doing this stuff. Im gonna wait for an admin to reply because I dont want to argue
It's literally under 'guard rules'. You should have some sort of literacy when doing this stuff.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

@Osome Oli There are always people who ignore the indicator that says who's speaking, even if there's a large skeleton head beside of the name.
Either way, you managed to fool someone causing them to die when they're not supposed to because you, yourself, SEEMED like making an order as a warden when you're not. Even if you're not purposely making an order. Misunderstandings, basically.

Even yet, the person could be a new player of jailbreak and have no idea if that's a MINIGAME of Jailbreak, or another gamemode or server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom