Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Multiple People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Who are you Reporting?
Multiple People

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:94128161 STEAM_0:1:198751107 STEAM_0:0:102137971

What is the report reason?
the main file is the 2nd one

MegaTheKid
STEAM_0:0:94128161
(Tick 13500)
Mass Freekill

reeaajff
STEAM_0:1:198751107
Freekills
(Tick 20000)

KANNA GANG
STEAM_0:0:102137971
(Tick 13500) and 1500 of File 1
Freekills and votdodges in a previous game,
i couldnt get his ID last time but i did now

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!

Attachments

• kanna.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 228
  • kanna2.dem
    11.8 MB · Views: 233

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
It may have looked like I just made a mass freekill due to the perspective of the video, but I was chasing a force-baiter and a puff of flame happened to hit everyone on the marker. I killed myself using a bind I had literally seconds afterwards.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

It may have looked like I just made a mass freekill due to the perspective of the video, but I was chasing a force-baiter and a puff of flame happened to hit everyone on the marker. I killed myself using a bind I had literally seconds afterwards.
Honesty knew you didnt have a bad intention, as the file name says. I was recording kanna because i needed a bit mpre proof but there was no way to hide it so i was forced to if i was going to report him. Hopefully it isnt a terrible punishment as i usually cant be bothered to report innocent people that accidentally break rules. I only ever target specific people when i record. :v

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
Honesty knew you didnt have a bad intention, as the file name says. I was recording kanna because i needed a bit mpre proof but there was no way to hide it so i was forced to if i was going to report him. Hopefully it isnt a terrible punishment as i usually cant be bothered to report innocent people that accidentally break rules. I only ever target specific people when i record. :v

Hopefully..

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
I had thought I stopped holding left click for long enough to where the flames would stop coming out by the time I faced the marker, but low and behold. It may not show, but on my perspective, I didn't even see the particle of fire that mass freekilled the reds.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Kid has been teambanned for a day.
Kanna has been banned for four days.
Reeaajff has been banned for a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom